• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept Art Contest #5 - Mythology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 38
Once again, I higly think the moderators should pic who they think they can judge the best from that List

Midnighters
Enjoy
Nuld9
TWIF
Me
Ike Ike

we unfortunatly don't need that many judges, I belive 3 will do....

@ Mr. Goblin; because you created an entry for this contest I would prefer you didn't judge. If it weren't for that I'd welcome your judgment, but If everyone else on that list judges we will definitely be fine.

Meh, I will step aside now, I wish the luck.

The more judges we have, the better. You should judge :3

lost the list... nobody has a link do they?

Link - You should really save it to a notepad document or something similar for easier access.

Level 7
Hey this seems pretty interesting i'll give er a go
Heres my wip Teeraal, lesser prince & demon of hell in babylonian mythology

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2010-11-23-10h13m04s184.png
    vlcsnap-2010-11-23-10h13m04s184.png
    571.5 KB · Views: 151
That's just great... moderators DO YOUR JOB! or I'll start flamming D: you see, even someone got confused and tought the contest was still running! D:

Just pic 3 judges GOD DAMIT!

or not...

screw this! The Judges will be

Enjoy, Ike_Ike and Nuld9

happy now?

Level 26
You know there're sarcasm tags right now?

sarcasm tags are gay, they defeat the entire purpose of sarcasm in the first place. If people aren't smart enough figure out what sarcasm is then they shouldn't be on the internet, and if people aren't proficient enough in english to make a successfully sarcastic comment, then they shouldn't even try.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
sarcasm tags are gay, they defeat the entire purpose of sarcasm in the first place. If people aren't smart enough figure out what sarcasm is then they shouldn't be on the internet, and if people aren't proficient enough in english to make a successfully sarcastic comment, then they shouldn't even try.

Why would anyone want happy (=gay) tags ? What the hell are those anyway ? And why do you think you're so smart Anarchian... :)) ? And of course the question at hand here is: why WHY ?

oh my god we totally need [gay] tags

Level 18
I don't want TWIF to get his way after throwing such a tantrum
Wasn't this already discussed with the conclusion that ike_ike would check TWIF's judging?

Otherwise (if judges aren't yet confirmed) I suggest you guys just vote for judges and check votes after a day, letting each vote weigh in equally, so this discussion actually gets somewhere. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.