• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zul''Amon Isles

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first map. I'm novice in creating maps but is still working on this.

Models and Icons downloaded from Hiveworkshop.com

Keywords:
Zul'Amon, Isle, short
Contents

Zul''Amon Isles (Map)

Reviews
09:12, 25th Aug 2014 Orcnet: Lacking map description

M

09:12, 25th Aug 2014
Orcnet: Lacking map description

Level 21
There are so many critical issues in this map that I don't know from what to start.
Let's begin with you breaking the rules. It is forbidden to post maps which are not in English and yours is completely made in another language. The abilities, the heroes, the creeps' names etc... This is an English only website and posting a map in any other language is breaking the rules. Second thing, there isn't any credits list where you write the names of the creators of the models/icons/skins you used in your map. It is sad to say that only with these two issues I can doubtlessly vote for rejection.
Unfortunately, there are even more issues. For example, the icons turn green when you pause the game. I'm sure you noticed that. This is because you didn't import any DISBTN icon for all the BTN ones. You must import the DISBTN of all custom icons you use, remove war3imported\ and replace it ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled
Then, there isn't even a story behind all of this. Any respectable RPG must have one.
There is a bug in the game. I got 6 heroes spawned at once while they should be 2 only. Checking the triggers, the "Start Kopiuj" trigger is the source of the problem. You did not turn off the trigger. You can do this from Trigger ---> Press enter, it's the first command! You should get this result:-
  • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
This will avoid the trigger to run more than once.

But the crucial issues are still there...
You must make a more decent description to describe your map and you can also add screenshots (check the Tutorials section if you don't know how)
Most important is making the credits list. Write there all the names of the creator of the models, icons and skins you used. This is really important!
Then, translate everything into English. Get assistance from someone who speaks your language and English if you cannot do this alone.

Well, what to say... the map is totally unacceptable in its current state. This gets 0/5 from me and my vote for immediate rejection.