• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zul'aman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
You guys know the Zul'aman right i thought it was odd how the high elves cut out the leaders eye and chained him to the burning ruins of his city you think it would have enough to just kill his people?

Level 8
FOR THE HIGH ELVES!

Those blood swilling trolls, they shall all burn!

Besides, elves can't be "prissy, and honorable' all the time. They must shed blood and make statements too. At least they didn't eat him like he would have.

They still shed blood in a prissy and honorable manner.

Level 7
The tribes of troll based near blood elven land are all hostile, if the blood elves would kill them, burn their village and poke the troll leaders eyes out, the troll must have done something to bug the elves, not like a nudge, like a punch in the stomach, but all it really comes down to is showing off power to the other tribes to hopefully get the message across to stay away and to keep their people safe from the threat of the trolls. I have a question, if they poked his eyes out and chained him to a ruined structure, he must have been blind and they would have disarmed him (otherwise whoever was in charge wasn't to bright) how did he manage to pick up a spear?

Level 5
My blood elf mage is both brutal and classy, I think he would have done worse than take an eye out! But alot of Troll NPCs are not all that strong to me, no offense to troll lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.