• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Zombies Slayer - Partener needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, i made a map about zombies (in a fantazy style map) and i need a partener to help with triggers, unit idea ( i will do all hero/unit/item/work).

Message me if you want to participate, test map, also anyone that help will get a special hero!

I convert my map to RoC so ppl that don't got the expand can play new maps.

I also use TfT editor, so we can do most of the stuff ( no tft models and spell thought)

You can contact me on skype - username : Tipou4444

So, huh the map is about surviving from about ~35 min.

First you choose a class ( there will be ~44 classes at the end but now only ~11 i think)

Second, you have to team up with your allies ( each hero got his strenght and weakness, you cannot win alone and you need 8~10 ppl to win this)

Finaly, There objects you can buy, some heroes can build things, some heroes got special ways to attack (ex: line splash, normal splash, rebounce), you fight hordes of zombies (there no waves timer, zombies just keep coming all game long with stronger kind of zombies that come during the game) and also there zombies heroes.

This game is about constant challenge, you start off weak and then your hero lvl up and get new items and bam! An enemy hero appear, or a new kind of zombie come in play (ex: flyers, spellcasters or immune to magic)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.