1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Results have come out of the old ARENA oven. Check out who won the 30th Texturing Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys, we've posted the Results for the 30th Modeling Contest. Check them out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Zombie Simulator 2.5.9.8q27

Submitted by blackrat5521
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Doom impends this little town, take control of the Humans or the Undead whom have multiple Hero evolve options with their own unique abilities. The map is full of secrets with their parting terrors. Humans have access to pickup items that they will need to use to survive while the Undead have to rely on their buildings for income. In this unique survival map Humans will have the option to base and gather additional supplies to tech up or they may choose to go take the Undead head on.

Recommended players: 10; you cannot play this game without players in each team

By: Blackrat @USEAST (my old alas being Once_Was, I have been revising map as of late, all other verisons are old, this being the newest to the collection.)

Leave a rating and a comment!
I would appreciate it very much!

Keywords:
zombie, simulator, guns, death, dead, people, war, forest, water, monster, monsters, zombies, apocalypse, evil, legends, legend, cops, cop, cars, car, infected, biomind, gun, machine, hero, heroes

08/19/17 update: Massive updates full of new enemies, smoother gameplay, and loads of new features like basing and bosses.

Credits: Rufus for his review, Killcide for triggers help
Previews
Contents

Zombie Simulator 2.5.9.8q27 (Map)

Reviews
09:22, 10th Jul 2013 Orcnet: make up a better map description
  1. 09:22, 10th Jul 2013
    Orcnet: make up a better map description

2. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  3. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  4. Thing_I

Thing_I

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You really need to give this a better description and more importantly, some screenshots of in game play.