• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Mansion

Features:
- Start with 200 gold, which you either use to purchase upgrades, items in the shop, or a random item.
- Fully working Multiboard, displays and updates kills, deaths, and name (If changed)
- Command -ri or -randomitem, gives you a random item at the cost of 200 gold
- Fully working 35 waves for Wave mode
- Horde Mode, where zombies spawn every 10 seconds and with each spawn grow stronger
- Command -name, changes your name displayed to other players (ex: -name Fredamabob)
- As listed above, there are two modes, Wave Mode; where zombies spawn after each increasingly difficult wave is defeated, and Horde Mode; where zombies spawn every 10 seconds and become increasingly more powerful which each upgrade.
- There are also 17 upgrades in the upgrade box, 5 upgrades for health armor, 5 upgrades for damage, 5 upgrades for building health and armor, and 2 upgrades for range.
- Item shop, where 8 items can be purchased, along with 2 'life savers', the life savers consist of, Dogs; where a group of invincible dogs comes out and attacks, and the Trap; when if activated makes the main ramp to your base alive with electricity, killing any entering zombie.
- Later on in the game, you can either spend 500 gold to get the Adamantite Suit, but only one person can get it, or you can find the secret to the warp gate get yourself a marine suit.

Difficultys:
- Very Easy - Zombies have no upgrades
- Easy - Zombies have a bit more health, armor and damage
- Medium - Zombies have a O.K. amount of health, armor and damage
- Hard - Zombies are at half-upgrades, alot of health, armor and damage
- Insane - Zombies are...well insanely powerful, around 65% upgraded health, armor, and damage
- Impossible - Zombies are very, very hard to kill, you might say impossible, the zombies are at max upgrade, meaning wave 1 is going to be like, wave 100.

Credits:
- assasin_lord - for his Hero Glow model
- There may be more but i'll have to do some searching

Version 1.0
- Changed name from Nazi Zombies 1.52 to Zombie Mansion 1.0
- Increased waves from 20 to 35
- Added more upgrades to the upgrade box
- Added two more zombies to the map, to increase difficulty (hopefully)
- Hell Hound, spawns randomly every 5 waves, moves and attacks very fast, low damage
- Sabateur Zombie, is invisible until it attacks, low damage, medium speed
- Changed some stats on the current zombies
- Fixed terrain at some spots
- Fixed the flamethrower from damaging your allies (an annoying glitch at best)
- Changed Picture, to a more...suiting one
- Added a better description, more organized
Version 1.01
- Changed towers in spawn point from red, to yellow
- Removed the teleporters at the corners (never really used, a waste of space)
- Fixed various glitches surfaced in online such as lag and a glitch with the dogs

If anyone would like the non-protected map, send me an email@ [email protected], or send a message on the hive, including your reason for wanting the unprotected and, if you are, why you would like to use some of the resources, etc.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Keywords:
Zombie survival, zombie defense, rifleman, defense, zombie mansion, zombie, zombies, world war 2, WWII, fun, survival.
Contents

Zombie Mansion (Map)

Reviews
19:43, 10th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 31
Your description need to be organize, it look like a complete mess to me.

- Displays and updates kills, deaths, and name (If changed)

You also need to elaborate further about it. Does this refer to multiboard? If it does, it is common for multiboard to do so.

The difficult information was lacking as well. What is the upgrade you refer to? The health? The armor? The damage? The speed?

This is my first release of this map to this site, and i will admit my best (although this map is far from done),

If this map was at alpha stage, it would likely to be rejected.

Level 4
Site Rules said:
The posting of racist, nazi, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, sexist, sexually-orientated, obscene, vulgar, drugs, or otherwise offensive material is expressly forbidden. Violators will be punished most severely.

I think you should change the map title.

Level 8
It does not promote nazism so I do not think it breaks the rules. Breaking the 'nazi' rule would mean something like this:

"SIEG HEIL :mad: DEATH TO ALL JEWS"

Don't get me banned for the example, tho. Q_Q

Level 3
Your description need to be organize, it look like a complete mess to me.
On my next update, which is soon i hope to reorganize the whole description, sorry as you can see its one of my first, and i need practice :thumbs_up:

You also need to elaborate further about it. Does this refer to multiboard? If it does, it is common for multiboard to do so.
Yes, sorry about that, i will update and reorganize, and improve my description later, i was cut short of time before.

The difficult information was lacking as well. What is the upgrade you refer to? The health? The armor? The damage? The speed?
Yes, infact the upgrades are the health, armor and damage, i will put that into the description, as i seem to have left it out...

If this map was at alpha stage, it would likely to be rejected.
No, you mistake this map for an alpha stage, i was meaning it is my first release of it on this site, but while most maps on here are finished, they receive steady updates until there is nothing left to update, what i am hoping to do with this map.

As to all the nazi remarks, about that, i was not really trying to be racist at all, sorry if it appears that way to some, but i was actually referring to the popular game mode on Call of Duty: World at War. I see that the game COD: WaW, is a more racist version, and since my map is about that, then i will adjust the name accordingly. The only problem is...what do i name it?

Also thank you light bolt30, i will use the list of BBcodes in my description, with the next update :thumbs_up:

Level 22
Information:

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Approved

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.