• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Zombie Box

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
2 difficulties

base defense

and survival

more ability's more updates.

new special units

new bounty bonuses

boss

timers

ability's

new quest.

Keywords:
u.a.medic
Contents

Zombah room (Map)

Reviews
17:18, 1st Jun 2008 MasterHaosis: Hey man your map has nice idea, I see effort there but I must reject it because it is so unbalanced after quick period those creeps attack you and kill so fast, they 30 vs you one, plus they attack you from 2 sides...

M

17:18, 1st Jun 2008
MasterHaosis: Hey man your map has nice idea, I see effort there but I must reject it because it is so unbalanced after quick period those creeps attack you and kill so fast, they 30 vs you one, plus they attack you from 2 sides and you can't defend yourself property, second wave (levwl 2) same and you will be defeated so quickly, but you willnot ifnsih game, only all disspears, and timer continues. Also your description should be improved it exist with reason to explain users what about your map, how to play etc.. Please finsih map, make it more balanced and send me PM to approve. I think only decreasing number of spawn units will be enogh, and better description and that's all
[REJECTED]