• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Zev's Team Survival [ZTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
2v9ce53.jpg
Bloodlust Studios Presents:
azfrk.jpg

ZTSSig.png

Team Members:
  • Zeverens (Project leader and object editor)
  • Mr.Goblin (Texturer)

Description:
Team Survival is a game originally made by Enfo. I liked his map so much that i decided to make my own Team Survival. Though hopefully everything different except the original idea; that you and your team shall defend your side as long as you can, til the other team on the other side loses all their lives.

Gameplay:
First, each player chooses a hero they want to battle with.
Then each team that participates is split up on two sides. East and West. Your task is to survive as long as you can and make sure that the other team don't survive. It will spawn rounds of monsters north of your side that's trying to get to the circle known as the "Revieve Area". To help you win, you'll have some item shops and each player got a spellbringer.
The spellbringer is a building found north of your opponents side. It can cast various offensive and defensive spells.

-Coming Soon-

-Coming Soon-

DragonKnight-1.png

Dragon Knight Skin and Icon made by FrIkY
--------------------------------------
Hero Name: ---
Hero Type: Dragon Knight.
Hero Class: Tank/Melee.
Starting Attributes:
Agi: 8
Int: 4
Str: 8
Attribute points per level:
Agi: 2.50
Int: 1.50
Str: 3.0
Abilities:
[Lvl0] Dragon Knight's Presence
[Lvl1] Dragon's Breath
[Lvl1] Draconic Herigate
[Lvl6] Spikes
[Lvl10] Dragon's Heart

Ability Info:
"Start Skill" The start skill is the skill your hero starts out with. All heroes got such skill. Though all start skills are unique for each hero.
"Level 1 Skill" These are the abilities your hero can learn at level 1.
"Level 6 Skill" These are the abilities your hero can learn at level 6.
"Level 10 Skill" These are the abilities your hero can learn at level 10.

Start Skill:
[IMG]http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t330/Maleiys/DragonKnightbmp.jpg[/IMG]

Dragon Knights Presence

-10 armour to all enemy units in a 500 area round the Dragon Knight.

Everyone knows that the Dragon Knights are very skilled warriors. This makes his enemies shake in fear, which reveals their weaknesses.

Level 1 Skill:
[IMG]http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t330/Maleiys/DragonsBreath.jpg[/IMG]

Dragon's Breath

Releases a burst of flames at enemy units which deals damage.
Damage increases and cooldown decreases with level.

Level 1:
Deals 55 damage.
30 seconds cooldown.

Level 2:
Deals 135 damage.
30 seconds cooldown.

Level 3:
Deals 345 damage.
25 seconds cooldown.

Level 4:
Deals 860 damage.
20 seconds cooldown.

Level 5:
Deals 2150 damage.
20 seconds cooldown.

Level 6:
Deals 5375 damage.
19 seconds cooldown.

Level 7:
Deals 13500 damage.
18 seconds cooldown.

Level 8:
Deals 33600 damage.
17 seconds cooldown.

Level 9:
Deals 84000 damage.
16 seconds cooldown.

Level 10:
Deals 99999 damage.
15 seconds cooldown.

The Dragon Knight does not have a regular bloodsystem. Instead of turning oxygen into carbon dioxide; it becomes a very flame-able gas. Due to the incredible heat of the Dragon Knights heart. He can use this gas to breathe a cone of fire in front of him.

Level 1 Skill:

[IMG]http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t330/Maleiys/DragonHeritage.jpg[/IMG]

Draconic Heritage

Gives a permanent bonus to Strength.

Level 1:
8 bonus Strength.
Level 2:
12 bonus Strength.
Level 3:
17 bonus Strength.
Level 4:
23 bonus Strength.
Level 5:
35 bonus Strength.
Level 6:
47 bonus Strength.
Level 7:
60 bonus Strength.
Level 8:
85 bonus Strength.
Level 9:
120 bonus Strength.
Level 10:
165 bonus Strength.

The bond to the Dragon Knight's draconic ancestors is growing stronger. This grants him almost unlimited strength.
[IMG]http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t330/Maleiys/DragonHeritage.jpg[/IMG]
Level 6 Skill:
Spikes.jpg

-Coming Soon-

Level 10 Skill:
DragonsHeart.jpg

-Coming Soon-

Credits:
CRAZYRUSSIAN for his amazing icons.
FrIkY for his awesome Dragon Knight skin, and icon.

Zev's Team Survival, a Bloodlust Studios production.

Other products brought to you by Bloodlust Studios:

Last edited:
Level 7
its pretty funny that it has a big "Screenshots" thingy but there are no screenshots XD

how do you plan to make it diffrent from the survivels we have all seen?

Level 10
Hehe. Well. There will be more levels and different types of levels. That's almost the only mayor change. And that there will be completely new heroes. And with that I mean that there will only be new heroes. None of the old ones you'v seen in the "old" team survivals. But the plan was: to mix new stuff, with old stuff.

Well! I just followed the bloodlust studios link on Mr. Goblin, and noticed this 'ere project. Uhh, is it really as incomplete as it looks? 3 skills on one hero, and a description of the game genre? We could use a percentage gage or something on terrain, triggers, enemies and such.

Else than that, i'm also a great fan of the Enfo's maps. I've tried to make some of these before, i've just never had the, uhh... stubbornness to finish them.

Level 10
Hey, Gamecrafter_DK. I know this is incompleted. :/ I just don't have time to work on this project.. School, home work and my bank takes almost all my time. Plus my computer is not working at the moment. So just can't work on it.. I will when I got time and the energy to do it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.