• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zergling Frenzy v0.7b

Reactions: FeelMyRash
This is kind of like Footmen Frenzy, except it is used with Starcraft units and upgrades. Right now there are no heroes, but in future updates there will be.

-= In this update... Did some balancing reworking, so the rock, paper, scissors balancing was toned down a bit. So, now the difference isn't TOO great, but it's still there. Also fixed all the neon green buttons that would show up. Oh, and a new minimap icon! =D =-

In updates there shall be,
-Heroes (Duh)
-Items
-More balancing if needed
-Possibly another Tier
-Custom A.I. If I can get it to work.

It is a little big, I am aware of this, but there are ton of custom models and icons to make the game more starcraft like. Even a custom UI!

My website is at http://neiko.jpserver.net And you can download the latest and OFFICAL maps off there. Just incase =).
Contents

Zergling Frenzy v0.7b (Map)

Reviews
Heero: Your map has been approved but please fix out your icons to improve the gameplay!

M

Heero: Your map has been approved but please fix out your icons to improve the gameplay!

Level 5
There, I made my update, and with a new preview screen. But I can't get it to show as the big one here. But it shows my custom one In game.

Read the -= In this update... =- for info on the update.

Level 3
I played and it's alright. Though you really should improve the models...Oh and make them start of with only 100 gold.