• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Brainy Fight v0.7b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first map, i just create it for funny game.
i dont know what to say so i will describe my map shortly:
- Each People in each team have 1 hero, the hero is picked by them selves, i've just created 4 heroes up to now, and heroes have their own skill and need not to learn, and i notice this :" all of heroes will have 1 HP, and skills are no-target skills ".
- Each Player have 5 life (lumber), when you kill 1 man, you get 1 life, 1 gold and he loses 1 life.
- It costs just 1 Gold for each item. And all of items are "Charges" type.
- If you get 0 life, you will never be revive and you'll be a Observer that have full sight map. The last one still alive is the winner.
- About the mode. I've just created 1 mode: Monster Drein Mode (-MD). Then every 60s of game time. 1 archer and 3 blader of dreiny force will respawn random in map. they also can kill you in 1 hit, the blader has heavy armor and the archer has not. but if you can kill them, you can have some "more" useful items :)

- Updated vers 0.7b :
+ Fixed ScoreBoard doesnt show level and kills deaths
+ Fixed Life and Gold recived or lost when a hero's killed
+ And fixed Author Name :p

- If theres no more bugs i will release vers 0.8 with new Mode :D

- And finally, sorry for my bad english :(
Dear. Wolf_Family

Keywords:
Epic Wars
Contents

Brainy Fight v0.7b (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Jan/14 13:03:29 Reasons: Credits need to be posted in the description. Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the...

M