• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zerg Egg

This is a zerg egg that I made, I made the sequences so that this model will work with Samuros triggers in Samuros Starcraft map (which is where the screenshot is from also)

If you need the sequences to have different names or anything after other forms of triggers then ask me and I'll see what I can do.

Enjoy :)

Keywords:
egg
Contents

Zerg Egg (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Tested and works ingame, i dont know how to test the trigger but as long it works its okay...gj

M

Werewulf: Tested and works ingame, i dont know how to test the trigger but as long it works its okay...gj

WHOA!!! where did you get the mineral model? And how to you change the tree model into the mineral without it disapearing (as in it doesnt show up when you change the trees model, which i think is BS programing on blizzards part)
EDIT: I found how to change the trees model without them disapearing, but now everytime i do it the map becomes unopenable, as in i just get an error message.

Last edited:
Level 9
loool nice one but I have a reason to believe that me and my team can take a shot doing sc2 map if they are available soon and the map will be at least 85% the same as the sc2 as we know it and for the fires beta our chances go up at least whit 6% but for now I guess that we have to wait for that map :grin:
well I know that you can make the map exactly like sc on 99% so ...go...go...go... :nemor:

Level 3
Where can i get the Overlord unit?

EDIT: nvm I found it by searching for Overlord...

Last edited: