• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Zerg Creep pathing bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Zerg Campaign uses Warcraft vs Starcraft's Creep system. At some point I noticed that the terrain pathing being set to amphibious (which is what the zerg buildings need so that they must be built on 'creep') wasn't always matching up with where the actual creep was being generated, as seen in these screens.
Beta1_CreepBuildBug0.jpgBeta1_CreepBuildBug1.jpg
As far as I could tell, this issue only appears to be happening with pre-placed zerg structures. If you have a Drone build a new Hatchery or Creep Colony, it seems to work correctly.
Unfortunately, I'm totally stumped on why this is. Been looking at the relevant triggers for a while, and I've got nothin'. If anyone's willing to try and figure this one out, major props to you!

EDIT: Fixed as of nov 2021

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.