• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zangdar

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
ZANGDAR

Here's a wizard called Zangdar...
Hope u'll enjoy ! Plz give credits and comment !
All freehanded parts are from scratch.

PS : For all the french people : Here's an hilarious Role Playing Game parody, download it u wont regret... : http://www.penofchaos.com/warham/donjon.htm
Contents

Zangdar (Texture)

Reviews
13:15, 16th Jul 2008 THE_END: Now this...THIS has nice shading compared to your other works Pins. Very nice Werewulf: NO, this has TERRIBLE shading, annoying filterwork and a terrible looking face. Rejected due to quality.

M

13:15, 16th Jul 2008
THE_END: Now this...THIS has nice shading compared to your other works Pins. Very nice

Werewulf: NO, this has TERRIBLE shading, annoying filterwork and a terrible looking face. Rejected due to quality.

Level 8
I must be doing smething wrong here...

I import the skin and change the path to match the unit, then it changes the file into Blizzard's skin and just takes up space! Wut did I do wrong?

Level 11
buby7, go look at the saruman at warcraft warehouse. I'm too lazy to put up a link, so go google it. If you can't find it tell me, and I'll give you a link.

About the skin...you're slipping a bit, Pins. The face kinda brings the quality down, it looks very strange. The rest is pretty good, though. 4/5