1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Zangdar

Submitted by Pins
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
ZANGDAR

Here's a wizard called Zangdar...
Hope u'll enjoy ! Plz give credits and comment !
All freehanded parts are from scratch.

PS : For all the french people : Here's an hilarious Role Playing Game parody, download it u wont regret... : http://www.penofchaos.com/warham/donjon.htm
Contents

Zangdar (Texture)

Reviews
13:15, 16th Jul 2008 THE_END: Now this...THIS has nice shading compared to your other works Pins. Very nice Werewulf: NO, this has TERRIBLE shading, annoying filterwork and a terrible looking face. Rejected due to quality.
  1. 13:15, 16th Jul 2008
    THE_END: Now this...THIS has nice shading compared to your other works Pins. Very nice

Werewulf: NO, this has TERRIBLE shading, annoying filterwork and a terrible looking face. Rejected due to quality.

2. halo

halo

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    his beard looks like cloth? or is it cloth i cant tell.what exactly is it supose to resemble?
    3/5 looks wierd

3. Hueter

Hueter

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    i think it should be cloth ;)

well old layer effect technique old point of view ... --> i dont like it

4. PsychoMagnataur

PsychoMagnataur

Resources:
    Resources:
    I must be doing smething wrong here...

I import the skin and change the path to match the unit, then it changes the file into Blizzard's skin and just takes up space! Wut did I do wrong?

5. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That's no five'o'clock shadow anymore... it's more like.. 24'o'clock shadow. o_O

6. Sansui

Sansui

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Pins take more time on your next skin stop produceing for quantity and produce for quality.

7. buby7

buby7

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    dunno how to use it... :? but its nice! 5/5, hey, if u can make a skin of saruman, or a blue mage, or any other skin, plz send them to buby7_the_god@hotmail.com

8. Konblade

Konblade

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    More time + Original + Detailed = A great skin. Please spend more time on your skins, maybe add a little more detail on the scarf, it looks like plastic-wrap.

9. Vilkacis

Vilkacis

Resources:
    Resources:
    His beard does look weird....3/5

10. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
    buby7, go look at the saruman at warcraft warehouse. I'm too lazy to put up a link, so go google it. If you can't find it tell me, and I'll give you a link.

About the skin...you're slipping a bit, Pins. The face kinda brings the quality down, it looks very strange. The rest is pretty good, though. 4/5

11. Pins

Pins

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Vilkacis : He doesnt have beard...

12. xLord

xLord

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its cool for me i just searched something what can look like Saruman the white wizard i wish u good luck.