• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yow yow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, I'm not new, I been here for 2 years (or something like that), but I never post... I'm always looking at maps, models, skins and all that cool stuff, but now, I'm going to start giving more opinions (posts xD) and eh... I will be more active! I'm a new membeeeer!

PD: I'm from Chile but I live in Cambridge, MA, my English is not that good so, i hope I can improve/practice 'n this forum!

Level 11
Hello and welcome to the hive :D
check tutorials if you need any help
please try not to double post
remember to read the rules
try the chat from time to time to know our community better
enjoy your stay SandMan

Level 34
Hi, I'm not new, I been here for 2 years (or something like that), but I never post... I'm always looking at maps, models, skins and all that cool stuff, but now, I'm going to start giving more opinions (posts xD) and eh... I will be more active! I'm a new membeeeer!

PD: I'm from Chile but I live in Cambridge, MA, my English is not that good so, i hope I can improve/practice 'n this forum!
It's a good place to learn! I've seen quite a few people improve their English drastically here, and yours seems pretty good to start with. :smile:

Level 5
It's a good place to learn! I've seen quite a few people improve their English drastically here, and yours seems pretty good to start with. :smile:

Actually I have the best grades n ESL xD! anyway, thank you everyone and don't worry I been part of a forum (I was admin) and I know how this works :D

By the way, this site is so freaking sick, it has everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.