• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your favourite season?

What is your favourite season?

• Spring

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Summer

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Fall

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Winter

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I say summer because its more brighter and everything is alive :p(yes I'm a retard, call me retard see if I care)

Retard. :p (Just kidding, if the smiley didn't tip you off.)

Anyway. I'm gonna have to stand out and say winter.
I think the world just looks so cool when it's covered in snow.

PS: Don't tell me about the orc smilies. I don't care.

Level 4
Summer for sure, where I live lots of stuff is going on during that part of the year plus theres lots of awsome beaches too go swimming with my friends haha.

Level 6
I love seeing the color change of leaves in Fall and the temp is always just 'right' in fall :)

Level 12
Winter. Skiing is fun. Snowy forests are beutiful. Too much sweat in summer. I don't like sweat. Bicycling to school in summer is a fight against your body heat. Autum and spring are so boring. They are just fade between summer and winter. Summer and winter are the only real sesions. :p

Level 36
Nah, automn is where it's at, it doesn't rain much at all in automn here. In the spring (in Canada, anyway) it always rains, and I don't like rain. I like clear skies. Plus, the changing of the leaves is something to behold, especially if you head northward where there is less urbanization and more hundred-kilometer-sprawls of trees. Winter is too cold (it was -34 Celcius with Wind Chill when I went to catch my bus on a morning last week) and summer too hot (with humidity it's almost always 35+ celcius here in the summer, it got up to 39 celcius last summer, I was at a waterpark at the time :D) And as I stated, spring is I think the worst, because it's almost always raining and then towards May it's like 30 degrees celcius out) Canada has a suprisingly huge temperature range. Cold winters, hot summer and the best can be found in between (not spring, unless you like rain).

Level 36
WTF kind of post is that?! Explain your arguement, damnit! Rain is not the best. I prefer snow because it doesn't get everything all wet and you can have loads of fun outside when its snowing and very little fun outside when it's raining (unless you like getting wet) I also prefer clear skies because: dawn is awesome to watch. Dusk is awesome to watch. Stargazing and light from a full moon is great. With rain it's just clouds pissing on you. Not cool.

Last years the seasons are very unpredictable. First half of the summer was very hot (30+ C), second was around 20. Here you could to beach swimming even in october, in december you could go out without jacket many days, then in january even was snowing for one day (usually does not snow down here). I just wonder what will happen in spring.

Level 6
WTF kind of post is that?! Explain your arguement, damnit! Rain is not the best. I prefer snow because it doesn't get everything all wet and you can have loads of fun outside when its snowing and very little fun outside when it's raining (unless you like getting wet) I also prefer clear skies because: dawn is awesome to watch. Dusk is awesome to watch. Stargazing and light from a full moon is great. With rain it's just clouds pissing on you. Not cool.

Snow is great at first - then it just gets boring. Rain never loses its lustre, and it gives everything a great atmosphere, plus it is very refreshing. It's also easy on the eyes. Sun is depressing,

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Snow is great at first - then it just gets boring. Rain never loses its lustre, and it gives everything a great atmosphere, plus it is very refreshing. It's also easy on the eyes. Sun is depressing,
Quoted for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Quoted for the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

quoted for truth that is quoted for truth that is quoted for truth...

Level 27
More ppl seem to like summer and spring :)
They are both on 6 now xD

Summer Vs spring

mh ..

if we go on warmth we go summer but on more comfort (like not TO HOT) we better go to spring .. isnt there a season within spring and summer? .. like .. eh .. Springer? .. xD (rofl)

Level 27
Haha only 6 weeks? I get 8 :D All of August and July :)

me to.... -.- you cant wtfpwn anyone! whawhawha i wtfpwnzor you now

I also get 8 weeks :) .. and even when im in 4th class I EVEN GET EARLIER FROM SCHOOL!!

.. okay ... only hope i make the 4th class .. because this is my second time in 3th class .. but .. this is about seasons :p

and currently summer is winning!

Status
Not open for further replies.