• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your favourite kind of music?

Your favourite kind of music?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Well, there's a vast amount of genres here, and only one part of metal, with sub-genres Industrial and Gothic (I don't know if these also encompass other genres, but when I vote Gothic, I mean Gothic metal, and Industrial meaning Industrial Metal).

I also voted Other for these;
Black Metal
Heavy Metal
Doom Metal
Progressive Metal

.. and more sub-genres of Metal.

Also,
World Music (Deep Forest, Enigma, Amethystium)

Level 14
Jazz, Alternative, beat, Electro Wave (not sure if this is electro/electronica but it sounded familiar to it so I took it)

Level 7
I voted for Gothic, But really we should be able to vote mores than once with so many choices. There should be a 'anything even relatively heavy' choice.

Level 9
Blues, Spiritual Music and Ambiental music.

I prefer songs of deep reasoning (rather sad ideals). For some reason, I also like Japanese type music, though I prefer sad or calm songs which in most cases I often get angry most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.