• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

You want +rep i want models, lets help eachother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
War of the Races models

Do you want extra rep, here are several models that i need for my map and i know that alot of people could use.
I personally will give +rep for each model that i like enough to use in my map.

HUMAN:I am making a human race that is only human(no dwarves, blood elf, etc.). I am using the original townhall so
plz stick to that style of building so that the whole race actually look like they belong together.

Church- This will be my spell caster building. The one from warcraft II would be perfrect.

Holy Knight-Use Knight model but without all the armour and him a magical staff instead of the lance.

Mage- A wizard that looks like the one in WCII.

Eagle Roost-A build That looks like the dragon roost but with an eagle instead of a dragon or like the gryphon
avery But with an eagle instead of a gryphon.

Eagle Rider- A flying eagle mounted by a human warrior(Use either footman or knight as mounted unit. As for the
eagle you can use medivh raven form.

Shop- I can`t use the arcane vault because that is blood elf (or high elf) so i need a new shop. I don`t really
care what it looks like as long as it looks like it belongs with the humans. An idea that i had was to take the
tavern and remove the pump things(or what ever they are) from the side and change the sign to something else(like
a potion or a book) Then just change a few things so that it looks a bit more different than the original tavern.

DWARF: For my dwarven race i am going with the workshop theme so plz make the following buildings with that theme.

Dwarven townhall,keep castle-Use the human Townhall kepp and castle but use the texture from the workshop. An idea
i had was to replace the clock tower with the steam releasing thing from the workshop.

Barracks-Use human barracks with workshop idea.

Dwarven Knight-Knight model with dwarve mount

Altar-I`m sure you could come up with something.

Lumber Mill- Same idea. Just use human lumber mill with workshop style.

Blacksmith-agian same thing

Mage`s Guild-I don`t really have a preference for this one. Be creative

Dwarven Mage- The undead necromancer will be fine just make him look like a dwarf.

Dwarven Wizard- You can use the druid of the talon model and change it to a dwarf.

Dwarven spellcaster-no idea just make me a spell caster

HIGH ELF:I already have all the buildings just need some Units

Knight- Knight model with high elf mount(swordsman)

I need 3 other non hero units but i have no ideas for them so just make something up.

I also need 2 more heroes that i have no ideas for.

BLOOD ELF:I have most of the Units but need buildings the only one i have is the arcane vault. Can someone
make all the building with the arcane style. I would prefer that one person do all the blood elf buildings so that
they all look lie they are all part of on race(similar looking). I have ideas for them so i leave it up to you
I need the follow types of building.

Main Building lvl 1
main building lvl 2
main building lvl 3
Food producing building
altar
barracks
lumber mill
research center
2 other unit creation buildings
Dragon Hawk Roost

DREINEI- I already downladed the dreinei pack so i have those models. If you Can plz make them similar to the
ones in the draenei pack.

Altar-Take the orc altar and replace the statue of the orc with a statue of a draenei. remove the 2 pillars
behind the statue and replace them with 2 purple crystal pillar. And beyond that just make it look more
draenei like.

3 more heroes. Here`s one- Image:VelenCardgameArt.jpg - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

Archer-NE archer model with draenei skin

Research center-doesn`t matter, just keep with the draenei model theme.

2 more unit creating buildings-just make them similar to the others

Draenei on ellek-i`ve seen pics of this somewhere i dont know if it was actually a custom mod or if it was just a
pic from WOW. if it is a model can you give me the link, ive looked everywhere for it. if its not a model than
can someone make it.

I also need 2 more non spellcaster units.

One air creating building-I have no idea what this could be so make it up.

Air unit-I`ve never seen something that would even work as a draenei air but just be creative.

NATURE RACE: i`m still trying to come up with a better name for this race but for now its something. the nature
race is a race of druids, treants and ancients.

Treant worker-take the original treant and give him peasent animations for gold and if you can give him acolyte
animations for wood(cause it wood be wierd for a treant to chop wood. this way he will just be taking some of the
energy from the tree.

Altar-I was trying to make all the buildings as ancients but its kinda hard for the altar. That is if you want to
keep to the warcraft III style of altars. So just make an altar with an treant statue and make it look forest like
(lots of vines and stuff) and add roots that go into the ground.

2 more heroes-just take any hero and give him treant texture.

Nature siege- whether you make a catapult or a treant with a battering ram i dont really care just make me a siege
unit

2 other units-you can make these either a druid or a treant and i`ll be happy.

Ancient of Blessings- This is my food producing unit. Use the ancient protector, change the color and add fruit.
Here`s an example- Image:Cherry Ancient W3.jpg - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

Ancient of research-the name will be changed but for now it doesnt matter. Just make me another ancient and
i`ll call it a upgrade center.

Well Im tired of writing so im going to finish off here for now and later ill post the other half.

If you can make these models I, along with thousands of peopleon the hive would be extremely happy.
Dont forget i give +rep for each model.

Last edited:
Level 15
Crap I was just reading the +rep rules and apparently i cant give rep i have less then 10
but dont worry ill keep you name and give you +rep when i do have 10. Im sure that i
will be able to get 10 rep from the map im making the map that im making

Level 24
Crap I was just reading the +rep rules and apparently i cant give rep i have less then 10
but dont worry ill keep you name and give you +rep when i do have 10. Im sure that i
will be able to get 10 rep from the map im making the map that im making

You in fact can. Thanks for reading the rules. Use the search button btw.

Level 17
I'm going to be honest to you.
There is a 1% chance you'll get people to just make the models at this very moment.

You might not know but people just don't make models in a second, it takes time and they wont just make a model for somebody that 'might' use them.
Also your rep is low, your post count is low and most people link that to doing stuff.

Not to forget that there is no prove of the map being in a good state. If you want models you should make the map done and playable, and then ask for models as there is a higher chance they will actually get used.

Now that this is pointed out I will also tell you that you double posted, which is not allowed. Use the edit button instead.
Oke, you are aware of your situation now am I right?

The best option for you is to try and create your own models. Click here.

Have a very nice day. =)

~Airandius

Level 15
Sweet i guess that rep forum was old then.

as for the church model- i've never even heard of that site before so thx. one problem when i click on it to download it, it says "unable to open find a program that will open it." so i clicked on it but all the programs that will download it cost money. i tried saving it into a folder but then when i go to import manager and open that file it is not there. I have had the same problem with some of the models on WC3campaign. so do you know of any free systems that will download it or am i just doing something wrong?

Oh sry one thing i forgot to mention is i have looked at every model in this site and in wc3campaign and downloaded all that i need from these 2 sites. So it is unnessesary to give me models from these 2 sites. If you know any other modeling sites than plz tell me. I am online every day google searching mod sites but so far these are the only 2 i know so if you know others plz post them here. I know that there are alot of models that would work but i just dont think that they would go good with my map. so all the models that are in WE and these 2 sites i either downloaded already or didnt like them enough to put them in map.

And while im thinking about it i have one question. someone made a pack of models and put them in a map then posted the map on Epicwar.com. i downloaded this map and it has many useful models to me. I was just wondering how i can move a model from one into another

So plz can you either make these models or give me a site other than the hive andwc3campaign. i would greatly appreciante it.

Level 17
And while im thinking about it i have one question. someone made a pack of models and put them in a map then posted the map on Epicwar.com. i downloaded this map and it has many useful models to me. I was just wondering how i can move a model from one into another

If the map is unprotected just extract the stuff you want from the import manager.
If it is protected then you could try using an MPQ browser I guess.
But try asking the maker to give you the models first.

Level 15
ive tried extracting them. i then put them in a folder and when i clicked on import file i then went to that file and it wasnt there, which im guessing means that i cant import it. can you plz tell me how to do it in detail.

Oh and just to clarify something i never said that i need these models right this second. i realize that it takes time and im willing to wait. i just wanted to get word out that i need these models. i still have alot of terrain left to do so i have plenty of time before i actually need these models.
And i am making a War of the races map so unless i have those models i cant finish my map. i just posted my project on map developement heres the link-http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/war-races-113486/

Level 17
ive tried extracting them. i then put them in a folder and when i clicked on import file i then went to that file and it wasnt there, which im guessing means that i cant import it. can you plz tell me how to do it in detail.

Oh and just to clarify something i never said that i need these models right this second. i realize that it takes time and im willing to wait. i just wanted to get word out that i need these models. i still have alot of terrain left to do so i have plenty of time before i actually need these models.
And i am making a War of the races map so unless i have those models i cant finish my map. i just posted my project on map developement heres the link-http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/war-races-113486/

A a link that is much better. Also add some screenies and do something about that 11mb filesize if you want the map to be multiplayer. :p
Anyhow, I don't know much about the MPQ either.

Level 15
i now have the following and have removed them from the list.
-2 draenei spell caster
-draenei warrior
-human priest(thnx mechanical man dont know why i never thought of him.)

If you are willing to make any of these models then please say so so that i know that they are in production and can stop looking for them. thnx keep posting plz

Level 1
Crap I was just reading the +rep rules and apparently i cant give rep i have less then 10 but dont worry ill keep you name and give you +rep when i do have 10. Im sure that i will be able to get 10 rep from the map im making the map that im making
Just wanted to tell you that rule had been changed long ago but the place from where you read this (Reputation FAQ maybe) was outdated. Doesn't matter now as you have 10 points.

Level 15
wow, i never expected this thread to be revived, lol. i abandoned this project months ago because of my noobiness. So this thread is dead.

Level 1
Sorry that i revived it accidentally. But as i said i just wanted to tell you about the rep thing. Not wanting to revive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.