• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mapping help wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Terraining help wanted!

So basically, I am working on a zombie survival project where you must defend yourself with items you pick up at random or forage(you can combine items to make other items too, including buildings). Sadly, the terrain im making is turning out to be worse than bush's speeches, so i am looking for someone that is willing to make a Terrain that is suitable for this project. i have a basic layout of what it should look like in the file i have provided(Look in region palette and the Trigger editor). If anyone were to help me with this i would give credits in custom loading screen, ingame, and credits. Thanks!:thumbs_up: Still looking (July 24th)

Attachments

• SurvivalApocalypse51.w3x
    434.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Level 17
I can help but there is something I require.
Can you draw on paint where you want everything to go?
Just so I can get a basic idea of how you want the map drawn out. :3

Level 3
I have a basic idea of what it could look like on the attachment but i just need some one to improvise it. check the trigger editor and regions pallete for more info. Im mainly looking for a good improv for the map. I also made an updated version of the map so far

Level 17
I did check, but it's not very specific.
  • Do you want a city in the middle?
  • Villages or rivers in points of the map?
  • Do you want creep camps planted in parts of the map?
These are the kind of things I need to know, which is why I requested you draw it out in paint.

Level 3
Alright i made a general layout of it, but add anything that you believe will make it look alot better. Also would you be able to give me a date on when you think it will be done? ty

Attachments

• SurvivalApocalypse.JPG
    SurvivalApocalypse.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 72
Level 17
Alright, thanks for that.
I'll start on it soon, I can't tell you when I'll be done because you can't rush art. :p
Hopefully less than a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.