• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a good terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
As stated by the title i need someone who is good with terraining to help me by fixing/finishing the terrain for my map.

Notes:
The map isnt huge... so dont worry :p
The map is divided into straight forward regions to help you.
I have enclosed information for what i am looking for in the trigger editor.
The terrain i need ranges from forests and rivers to villages and cities to undead bastions.

My map with my bad terrain is included you can either improve what i have or make it all from scratch with my notes / descriptions just make sure the areas are in the same layout somewhat.

Anyone who attempts / sends me their version of the map with improved terrain will get rep.

Disclaimer: i hope if you do work on this project for me you will work with me even after you post your original edit of it if i need your help to "change" some stuff i.e. not the way i foresaw it.

If you need anymore information on what i want the map to look like and it is not covered in the map post here.

Besides +rep you will also naturally be credited via ingame and loadingscreen.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Looking for Terrainer.w3x
    133.2 KB · Views: 50
Level 4
Mountain Area is accessable via one of the many twist and turns in the forest.

Basically there are 3 "exits" of the forest but lots of dead ends and turns and such in the forest.

2 exits go to the city on opposite sides of the river and the other one ends in the mountain region. Again the mountain region is really just like a "cliff" where i will place a boss at the peak.

@krisserz sorry i didnt know that thread existed o_O.

Seeing as i got 2 possible helpers in this thread i will not move it, partially cause i dont know how without reposting a 2nd time.

Level 2
I will help you, i started already, love terrain so it will be a pleasure working for you :)
The thing is, its summer vacation and im going from one houseparty to antoher, so the map will be finished in about a week..... Sorry :p also write me to [email protected] so we can keep in touch, i got questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.