• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

yet another simple spell effect couler's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
HI people!

i wanted to request 3 ingame spell effect models just with different coulers

1:Red version of the howl of terror "Caster" effect.
2: Purple version of the spell shield amulet effect.
3:and again a Purple version of the obsidian statue's ((Essence of Blight/Spirit Touch)) <Special effect>.

Thank you!.

Level 17
Here you go.
your spell shield is great
but the howl is soo barely visible !!
and also i meant the blue and yellow DOME that appears atop the obsidian statue's head after the Essence of Blight and Spirit Touch is casted.
please fix it if possible.

and you can make a red version of the Roar ability If the howl is hard it will still be ok
thx

Last edited:
Level 30
your spell shield is great
but the howl is soo barely visible !!
and also i meant the blue and yellow DOME that appears atop the obsidian statue's head after the Essence of Blight and Spirit Touch is casted.
please fix it if possible.

and you can make a red version of the Roar ability If the howl is hard it will still be ok
thx

Sorry. I think the Howl is now fixed. (More Visible)

And it appears that i have missread your request about the Essence of Blight effect. Sorry.

Attachments

• HowlCasterRed.mdx
    7.8 KB · Views: 31
  • ReplenishHealthCasterOverheadPurple.mdx
    13.3 KB · Views: 30
Level 17
Sorry. I think the Howl is now fixed. (More Visible)

And it appears that i have missread your request about the Essence of Blight effect. Sorry.

okay the overhead Essence of Blight purple looks perfect thank you!

but umm the howl is still not working :/ maybe you should base it on Roar!

Level 17
Okay i think i found the problem. It resetted constantly to 0 Visibility upon saving the model. I found an alternate way to force it to be visible.

Here's a fix and the roar in red.
YESSS thats Perfect Thanks man!!

i wanted to give you rep point but it seems i already gave you one and its giving this message that 2 other people need to give you a rep point before i can give you a rep point again!
but anyway thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.