• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yes...I still mess with warcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I don't know if i'm messing up any forum rules, but the thingy told me to introduce myself. So read below.

I don't know if I'm gonna be active on threads or not. But I saw new stuff posted 2015 and saw that people still do the warcraft world editing. I still can't host games on battlenet. But I was thinking that, maybe I could share my few imperfect maps. And of course...the real reason I'm here. Is to download maps. Mostly Melee maps but, who knows. I have interest in cool maps I can play offline.
By the way, all the maps I made can be enjoyed with regular AI buddies. Cause I can't play on battlenet, I make stuff for the lonley player. Everything I make is a survival map with regular melee stuff. (mostly)

And again!.. I don't know wether or not I will become an active member. Makin maps is time consuming. Though my main goal is to have this template perfected so I can pump out survival maps in different scenarios.

Level 12
Welcome friend of wc3 :)!

You could open a thread in Computer Tech, maybe your hosting problem can be solved.

Please mind that this site has higher standards than e.g. epicwar where you can upload any map. Here you should have a description and some screenshots and a fairly polished map. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions though! Have fun!

Level 3
Wow, such a nice active response. Sorry for the late reply, my internet was down. Cool guys, cool, I was looking at the rules and it makes me wanna share a map. But I never made my maps for sharing so I gotta do some straightening up first. Thanks everyone who replied.
And yeah, Its only a hosting problem I have. I did use the words "can't play on battlenet" once, but... I was kind of reffering to my unwillingness to just join rooms or do ladder matches. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.