• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yatamos By Tonberry

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Yatamos, since i havent uploaded in a while i figured i might aswell share this weapon with you all.

Yet another sword to add to the hives ever so growing population of weapon attachments. no custom textures, all in game. thank blizzard. give me credits if your going to publish the map, if your not, dont bother. rotate it, change its size and position, just dont change its shape.

Forgive the model who's wielding the sword, its not his fault he's ugly xP my first attempt at modeling units >.> i promise to have a kick arse model wielding my next attachment *CoughCecilFF4Cough*

Enjoy.

Keywords:
sword, scimitar, jabby thing, doink, slash, cut, blood, blood, more blood, weapon, attachment, dish cloth, chainsaw, soup, house, fan, crazy, awesome,
Contents

Yatamos By Tonberry (Model)

Reviews
22:35, 17th Jan 2011 General Frank: The idea is nice but the mesh is very boring and the composition is very basic. Try to think about something more interesting.

M

22:35, 17th Jan 2011
General Frank:

The idea is nice but the mesh is very boring and the composition is very basic. Try to think about something more interesting.