• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

XDoggs Models Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I appologize for some hefty texture sizes on various models of mine.. I just want to make those aware that all of my models textures have been cut down in size. I went through all the models I was hosting and reuploaded the textures, some are half of the previous size.

I was going to write an update to each model, but this is a bit easier for anyone who is using my models. (May want to regrab them)

-Seems the viewer compresses them a bit better then the output of 3d max art tools.-

I posted earlier on the models *Update, that the size was reduced... but it wasn't until now.. 11/29/09

Status
Not open for further replies.