• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Xaos 2.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well, I've been looking around quite a while now but I jus can't find any hints on how to get Extremeness in XAOS 2.03... maybe I'm just to stupid bt if any of you could tell me how to get him...

Level 13
I've played the older versions, and really, you can't.

Extremeness is summoned by someone who is "Very extreme" which you get when you win the game.

The creator made it look like you could get him, but you needed to meet a certain requirement, which was winning, and after that, Extremeness comes out of the altar, making it look like you summoned him.

It's all an illusion (can't think of a better word.)

Level 2
You sure? I mean, yeah it sounds quite unbelievable whats hes supposed to be able to do..but maybe theres some way how you get "extreme" without having to end the game...you know, maybe theres some code you have to enter ro something like that...maybe I should just ask the creator ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.