• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

X-Men Models/Skins please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I work on a mac...so all of those third-party programs don't work for me. I'm making an X-Men map and was looking for people who either know of existing X-Men mods/skins or who are willing to make some for me. I'll help in any way that I can. I'm good with photoshop...(if that makes a difference?).

Any help will be greatly appreciated and will result in your name forever plastered on the loading screen.

Level 3
Apheraz, why was it rejected? Does it actually cause errors?

Dan, Thanks for pointing the way! I had found the first wolvie, but not the second one. ANd I think i've played a game that used that Collossus...but I think that was before the evil-patch that killed off all the best stuff.

Level 3
So I was searching through all of the old topics here, and it seems that there was once a map with a bunch of x-men skins in it. Does that ring a bell to anyone? I know that X-Men: Resistance had some better looking skins/models...but wont work on b.net anymore. Is it possible to get into that map to get those? (and get permission of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.