• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

X-Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello my friends. I enjoy making maps for fun and have decided to make an X-men map and have been slowely getting further in it. I have checked and all the old files no longer work :cry: If anyone can help me with models/skins it would be much apprecied.(and credit will be listed when I get around to finishing the map)

Heres a List of what i need....

Wolverine
Cyclops(eye beam animation)
Nightcrawler(smoke/teleport animation special)
Rouge
Iceman(normal/Ice form)
Angel(flying/non-flying animations)
Collossus(normal/metal form)
Jean Grey(correct spelling :? )
Beast
Storm
Gambit
Professor X
Sabertooth(i dont mind if its a reskinned wolverine)
Avalanche
Mystique
Toad
Pyro
Quicksilver
Juggernaut
Magneto
Blob
Scarlet Witch
Mastermind
Black Tom Cassidy

Also if/when you make them please make them the new x-men like wolverine non yellow style(movie uniforms)

I understand this is a big project and no one has to do it all and there is no deadline. I just enjoy creating maps and i hope you enjoy creating models. If anyone can support cool specials/skins/etc it would help greatly. All suggestions are also appreciated. My e-mail adress is [email protected]

Level 1
Thanks for the advice. And this isnt really a 1 man job. i was hoping someone would tackle one thing each sorta thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.