• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wth!!! Big We Problem!!! Pls Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok wtf, making my map as usual right so i save it and go piss off and do wuteva i was doing. i assure tht no1 had been on my pc cus i took the power cord for my xbox360. i come bak turn my pc and open WE and thats all good now i go and try to open my map it stops on: Progress - Loading Units 21/24. then pops up wif a screen saying: worldedit.exe - worldedit.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. u no the end now screen... wen i chek the data report its AppName: worldedit.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: worldedit.exe
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00302cb0.... wen i chek the tech report alot of bullshit numbers and so on come up and its ses the follow files will b included in my eror report - C:\DOCUME~1\Ben\LOCALS~1\Temp\9e10_appcompat.txt and then WE shutsdown. i can still play my map but i cant open in WE i havnt used ne protectors either. this maps taken me a while to make so any pro map makers i reli need ur help [:(map filesize is 38mb so not gnna upload unless u ask, jus for convenience:)]

Level 34
I've never been able to get a map back after it corrupts. Maybe someone knows something, but I doubt it. Did you use WEU at all? It has been known to do something similar to this I think.

Tried system restore? I'm 99% sure it won't work, but have you tried it?

Level 2
ahmafxngod lame, i dnt test map becus of no-cd crak i manualy open wc3ft[luki i hv gd pc] ill try neway if no1 can figure this out ima b so fkd off blah

EDIT:
person tht sed system restore is a fking genius, i cheked mi recycle bin and an older vfersion is there and its missing alot of mi hard work but its better thn nufing

Do NOT double-post. Use the Edit Post button.
~Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.