• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Wtf?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys...guess what...I was just working on my spells at night and in the dark I don't quite see what i'm pressing but I pressed something and I had any spell really really detailed!dunno wtf is that and what to say to describe it becuz I couldn't admire it too much...my cousin tripped the wires :x and it was all gone.Someone know what i'm talking about?

Level 3
Not raw code man...Im sure cuz after that I tryed to make it again...wasn't that.The size of the options were about 5 or maybe 6 times normal view without raw code.

Level 3
IT IS NOT THE CHANNEL ABILITY!I was 100% sure I was looking at a undead aura,maybe Undead Aura or what was that called(gives ms and regeneration bonus)!And ANY OTHER SPELL I WATCHED was the same!So...still don't know what that was.REMEMBER!NOT RAW CODE VISION!
May it be posible that the editor has a "hiden side"?

Level 16
It may also be that you were smoking something when this happened...or maybe drunk too much something...

When you open the world editor, you see all that you get, there are no hidden secrets that make the editor more understantable.

It almost sounds like you think there is big conspiracy with the world editor. Blizzard made the WE so complicated for purpose, and there is a trick to suddenly make it all make sense for newbs. Answer is No. You will need to deal with what you got, or forget about wc3 modding.

Level 3
Uhm...lol?I don't smoke,I don't drink(too much)=]]
And i'm SURE!Not a conspiracy or something like that I just want to find out what was that about!Lolz...I am curious what and how I did that.No one sed something about a conspiracy!

Status
Not open for further replies.