• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wrong Model Showing Up In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've encountered a strange issue that I've not seen before in my years of world editing.

In my map I've created a custom Priest and Sorceress that use the High Elf model. I've placed these custom units in my map and for all intents and purposes they appear fine. However when I try to test my single player map they appear to use the Blood Elf model. This is quite strange as I've never had this issue before.

To test the map I use LAN in offline mode as when I try to test it in Singleplayer I'd get defeated upon map loading.

EDIT: Just to clarify as Stefan.K has said this is in Reforged.

Last edited:
That's reforged. :/

Do we know what causes it? I checked the unit IDs of both and they're definitely unique in case that was muddling it and they had somehow acquired the same ID.

I'm tempted to try importing separate but identical High Elf Priest and Sorceress models to see if that fixes but I'd rather not have to do that.

TriggerHappy said:
I would guess it has something to do with the new skin system. I suppose you can upload the map here so it can be looked at.

Sure, hope it can be fixed easily. The maps still WiP.

Attachments

• HighElf01.w3x
    23.5 MB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.