• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wrath of War ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
--------------------------Wrath of War-----------------------------------
Well,if someone saw my old signature:prepare for The Wrath of War,and didn't understood anything heres what i was meanin':
Im workin' at an ORPG which is in time of a war beetwen The Orcs(Uruk,Orthog and Goblin) and The Allies (Human,Elves and Dwarves) where you can choose your faction,race (gender too if you are from The Allies) and class starting in a war camp from where you must go to the weapon and armor rack to choose your equipment,but don't forget to go to the Food Supplier then start fighting creeps and players from the other faction.This thing is supposed to be from a serie.So,if anyone wanna help post somethin.
Uruk and Human Story:The Uruks and the humans where living without any idea about the existence of each other,but a day came when an uruk discovered the humans,the humans attacked him without a reason but he managed to escape,he came back to his village and told the others about the humans,the uruk forgived the humans but the humans after they found out the existence of uruks came to attack them,but they weren't expecting what they found there:An army of armed uruk slaves lead by an uruk mounted on a horse,they fought and the humans retreated and the uruks laughing watched them,then the uruks keeped attacking them for the resources of each other and for an unknown reason,the two races found alot of allies but the uruks wanting more power get tricked by the demons that made a pact with them:The uruks must give their souls to the demons and the demons give them power.So the uruks are now enslaved by the demons that force them to fight anyone because they want to conquer the surface,so now another race was enslaved by demons.Ah,don't worry later they'll find a way to escape the demons.
Captain Vidkun:If they want us,they must come for us.
Orthog and Elviran Story:The elvirans were living peacefully,but one day the orthog marauders,starving attacked the elviran village and killed everyone,but an elf helped some families to escape and hold the attack and then he sworn he will avenge the others.He rebuild the village and trained an army with that he attacked the orthogs.The orthogs wanted more power so they allied with the uruks,after that you know what happened.
Atoran the Brave:We will stay here and fight to death!
Goblin and Dwarf Story:Normally,the goblins and the dwarves fought more times,but this time,the goblins ate a dwarf and he was very tasty (Yuck!)
so,the goblins wanted more dwarf meat and the dwarfs wanted to avenge their deads and the scavenging,so they allied with the humans that were needing help too.
Bor Stoneaxe:Da goblins want meat,i'll give them some meat!
wc3scrnshot011210134155.jpgwc3scrnshot011210134116.jpgwc3scrnshot011210134046.jpg
And don't forget that this is not based on LOTR
Humans vs Uruks
Elves vs Orthogs
Dwarves vs Goblins
Factions:
-The Orcs
-The Allies
Races:
-Human (Arogant and smart)
-Elviran (More arogant and more smart)
-Dwarf (Modest and loving fighting)
-Uruk (Strong and destructive)
-Orthog (Idiot and savage)
-Goblin (Agile,cannibal and smart)
Classes:
-Warrior class:Uruk:Blades is War Dog and Brutal is Black Mace;Human:Blades is Fighter and Brutal is Knight;Orthog:Blades is Marauder and Brutal is Barbarian;Elviran:Blades is Lion and Brutal is Guardian;Goblin:Blades is Flesheater and Brutal is not yet avabile;Dwarf:Blades is Axemaster and Brutal is Stonesmith
-Hunter class:Uruk:Marksman is Arrowz Dog and Forestman is Forest Dog;Human:Marksman is Marksman and Forestman is Ranger;Orthog:Marksman is Bow Marauder and Forestman is Beast Slayer;Goblin:Marksman is Archer and Forestman is again not yet avabile;Dwarf:Marksman is Gunner and Forestman is Hunter
-Rogue class:Blades is Blade Dancer and Shadows is Shadow Walker
-Wizard cass:Destruction is Pyromancer and Elementalist is Elementalist
-Warlock class:Destruction is Destructor and Demonology is Demoncaller
-Shaman class:Nature is Elder and Spiritism is Spirit Caller
-Priest class:Healer is Cleric and Buffer is (need a name)
more classes comin' soon
Gameplay:PvP(fighting in an arena or somewhere else),RvR(fighting in teams)
Equipment System,Attachement System,Stats Training System,Talking System,Sleeping System,Taking Bath System,Combat Music (needs fix),Cool Death (units that die are geting bones very hardly) and the items are like that:
Steel Long Sword
A sword made of steel.
Damage:10-18 (currently workin at this)
Agility:+2
Strength:+2
and Much Thingz to come,its not too original yet cuz the map is not even alpha but i got alot ideas.NOTE:Never tresspass in the goblin land,no one knows what happens to tresspassers but there are rumors that say the goblins boil their legs and eat ther stomach until they are alive.
Hope you like it!

Last edited:
Level 10
Nothing interested...

anyway thx for comment,alot new thingz will come tomorrow
Edit:i really wanna see yer RPG and compare

oh well :).. get some new classes, those classes is just too old :/ sorry. Try to make a brainstorm you can get some fresh ideas of doing that! (it worked for me). If you want to compare then you can have a look at me and my team's RPG (which also have some of those classes..)
Upstream of Palinas

btw you got some terrain screenshots ?
Thx fo the comment,i wanted to ask if i should let the clasic classes or make some custom ones and i see i should make some custom classes

:) Nothing interested for now.. ;) We will see what you got for next :>
What nothing interested means???it is supposed to be nothing interesting or noone interested?

Last edited:
Level 12
oh well :).. get some new classes, those classes is just too old :/ sorry. Try to make a brainstorm you can get some fresh ideas of doing that! (it worked for me). If you want to compare then you can have a look at me and my team's RPG (which also have some of those classes..)
Upstream of Palinas

btw you got some terrain screenshots ?

Level 10
warlock and shaman in lotr?
lol...

mby change mage to wizard
Warrior to Knight/Berserker

also i see wow rip on screens :D

sorry dont get messed but...why the fuck noone reads that the map is not even 1% based on LOTR
ah and you should read that the class you think its mage its actually wizard and it was from the beggining

Last edited:
Level 12
Code:
when posting a message click "Go Advanced" then click the little button next to the smilies called "Attachments". Then find your files in the desktop and click upload then go back to this post and click on it again and then you see the pictures name. Then just click them.

Level 10
Code:
when posting a message click "Go Advanced" then click the little button next to the smilies called "Attachments". Then find your files in the desktop and click upload then go back to this post and click on it again and then you see the pictures name. Then just click them.

not needin help anymore i already done that
but,anyway,who likes this orpg?
Edit:I think ill release an alpha bout 4 days or less

Last edited:
Level 10
Is it fake... Or map is really freakin small?!

actually the map is epic but i didnt wanted to use WE unlimited,i wanted to make it like Serbianbeast's Tribe Wars (RPG/AoS)

The terrain....needs some huge improvements:/

of course it needs cuz i didnt worked on terrain.I only made the starting areas and items of the races
EDIT:guyz,thiz project is fucked up,ill keep this map fo an aos and ill make a new one fo da rpg thiz time usin WEU

Last edited:
Level 7
Stop throwing insults around guys. Makes you all look stupid.

I just wanted to give a piece of advice: Don't use WEU. It's outdated and bugged. Better use JNGP.

Level 8
OK i'm not getting one bit of the conversation in this thread. either some posts went missing or he went mad out of nowhere. anywho...

OnTopic: besides poor sentence construction and terrain the projects looks good, the idea is good maybe a bit cliche but meh... who cares. tough work out the classes a bit more maybe? yes and the terrain. this is a MUST improve. it's just flat and plain ugly at the moment tough as i think this is your first map, i think your off to a good start.

@those who say this is Fail. why say it? if you think this is a fail project why post at all? there should be a rule against that kind of post... it's just plain stupid and unnecessary.

Kind regards,
Yours Phoonix.

Level 10
@Phoonix
Goblin and Dwarf Story:Normally,the goblins and the dwarves fought more times,but this time,the goblins ate a dwarf and he was very tasty (Yuck!)
so,the goblins wanted more dwarf meat and the dwarfs wanted to avenge their deads and the scavenging,so they allied with the humans that were needing help too.
Bor Stoneaxe:Da goblins want meat,i'll give them some meat!

And you! YOU! Think this story made by 51 years old man? You joking right ? It's like 7 years old boy story.

Status
Not open for further replies.