• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW WoTLK Warsong Gulch need 3 partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I need a terrainer and another triggering partner for the map. Also i want another partner wich can make too much
LEVELING ITEMS AND ULTIMATE CRAFTING RARES AND EPICS.

This map consist on the warsong gulch battleground, but i saw many wow maps and noone haw really realistic skills or there another bad things, so i decided to made the most realistic wow map with the Wrath of the Lich King features, i mean: the death knight and his skills of each talent, and the newest skills for all other heroes, i imported really nice models and WoW icons, also WoW sounds of some skills and for the warsong songs (the capture music of the flags for example) EDIT: THE MAP IS ALMOST FINISHED, I FINISHED ALL SKILLS. but the primary info is that this game consist on getting 10 flags of the enemy, the max level of the heroes are lvl 40, the count with a primary skills (one skill wich comes when starting it normaly is a passive or a low mana cost skill) after lvling up they have 3 leveling skills that his max lvl is 10, at lvl 31 they can learn a semi-ultimate one that has 3 lvls, at lvl 40 they have an ultimate, i based on the wow so normaly the final one is like a talent finall like skill (for example for warrior arms will be the stormblade and as semi-ultimate mortal strike) the heroes also count with one undropable "weapon" that gives critical strike depending on what type of class is (caster, healer, dual handed unit, dagger unit, ranged) the weapon also has an ability of that caracteristic weapon, for example the two handed sword has a 5% parry change and 10% to deal 130% damage EDIT: ON THE CASE OF THE HUNTER THE WEAPON ALSO HAS THE MEND PET SKILL. also this weapon has the racial of the race of that class, for example the arms warrior of the alliance is a human, so it has a passive skill called: perception, that allows him to see nearby invisible units. the tauren arms warrior has war stomp as racial.

So, what i need right now is:

1º. A TERRAINER: that can improve the map look-alike, the last terrainer (Konerboy) changed some things and now it looks better, but i thing it can be improved.

2º. AN ADVANCED TRIGERRER: That can Fix some bugs (after changing to normal form from bear form and then to cat form, the games crashes and shows up an error) Make most of the spells MUI, and Fix some unworking triggers (Earth Shield and Water Shield aren't working correctly) The last Triggerer (Fluffball) didn't changed something, and he never replied me when it was his turn. Also that can add a table of the current flags captured, and a triggers that make win the first team having 10 flags.

3º. A LEVELING ITEMS AND CRAFTING ITEMS CREATOR: That can make nice items with Custom colors (the font depending on if the item is: high cuality, rare or epic on case of the primmary item a legendary) and balanced stats, also that warriors, rogues, feral druids and dks can't use intelligence based items. and crafting lvl 40 items that must be crafted buying determinated recipes or items

I'll of course give credit to them, as also i did with Konerboy (he worked a bit, but he did). I hope some people can be interested, i have been worked alone with this project since 3 or 4 years ago (of course 3 years ago wasn't based on WoTLK :p) and now is really great, i think it would be awesome if you people give me a hand on this project :D

So, anyone interested please reply here, and/or also send me a private message to my account, if you want to ask some questions before joining me, you can add me to messenger to chat about the project ([email protected]) I leave you people some screenshots of the intro screen, some of the classes and another one of the Starting Item with his skills.

The Intro Screen and the description of the game! (sry, i used alt+tab while i was saving the screenshot :p)

An Unholy Death Knight with his skills showing the Death Grip skill (i noticed the name of the skill is drain life, ill change it)

A Frost Death Knight kicking a rogue ass :p

A Blood Death Knight with his Ghoul and his Dancing Rune weapon.

An Arcane Mage using Arcane Barrage!!

A Frost Mage with his Water Elemental Using Frost Nova+ Ice Lance!

A Feral Druid on Normal Form and Cat Form

A Resto Druid with all his awsome healing buffs on him!

A Retribution Paladin pwning a Holy Palading with the Seal of Command proc!

An Enhacement Shaman with his two totems attacking with Windfury proc!

A Screenshot of a Rogue being pwned with Unstable Affliction, Corruption, Drain Life, and Curse of Agony!

A Warrior Arms pwning with BLASDESTORM!!

The Initial Item and his Description! (Draenei Huntress)

you can also see the map here, i put all classes there so you can play with them, before using them, move them to the beacon so they get his primary item, and get 3 clases so you can prove them vs 3 of the enemy groups i added.

Attachments

• WoW map.w3x
    4.9 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Level 2
Sounds pretty cool. But the terrain needs a lot of work.
yep, i know :p so, could you do the terrain work??

Also I can't be working on it all the time cuz I have a life... =]

That's no problem on that, so it would be nice, i need someone that can do the things i mentioned, i think it's not necesary to do jass, so, if you guys are interested tell it on a private message then please, and also if you have mail or something, so i can pass you the map so you look at it, after that we would just decide what to do first (i prefer to be first the terraining, after that triggering)

if you are interested then we just need another one to do the items, or could do that again?

Level 5
I could do Items to. Im skilled with the object editor... I got it down! BUT I don't think I want to do the 100 kazilian items needed for a WOW mod and the triggering.... (So in other words I can help with items)

Level 2
really? that one of the map is not really good, i need that you can make it a little bit good looking and also smaller (moving all the regions)

Level 2
no i ment in ur post... And im a triggerer not terrainer

then i don't think so, there are almost all triggers done, i just need help on some bugged triggers, and someone than check if all are MUI, but right now i just need a terrainer and done.

Level 6
"Shapeshift into cat form, increasing agility 200% and allows the use of various dog abilities."
Where did you get "dog abilities" from?

Same with the energy passive, again, dog form.

Level 2
it was an error i did on the description ^^, but after posting the images i realised of that and now is corrected, u can look it on the map, i attached it.

Level 2
nah sry, i already found one terrainer, i just made a new thread on map depelovement with all the info, u could be a beta tester if you want, when we launch the beta

Status
Not open for further replies.