• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Frost Wyrm [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I was making the WoW Frost Wyrm skin. It still in the progress and maybe it will use a lot of days to make it. Give some opinions or idea for this skin. Thanks. :D

Attachments

• making1.jpg
    making1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,299
  • making1tex.jpg
    making1tex.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 439
Level 18
So why is this going to be so "WoW"? Just making it high res doesn't mean anything. I'd say look at the pics of Sindragosa, which you are already I'm assuming. And I would also look at some concept art on deviantart for ideas as well

Level 18
He means a more blueish, icy, and frosty version, not the purple (?!) frost wyrm that Blizzard made.

Zadelim, when you skin, adjust the alpha channels to the new texture. You seem to forget that.

Oh, and we want moar ribs on that ribcage.

Last edited:
Level 18
He means a more blueish, icy, and frosty version, not the purple (?!) frost wyrm that Blizzard made.

Zadelim, when you skin, adjust the alpha channels to the new texture. You seem to forget that.

Oh, and we want moar ribs on that ribcage.

Uhm...yea I know, I've seen the Frost Wyrms from WoW thank you.

And Zadelim, this post you did is really nothing. You did the skin flaps in between the wings...uhm more WIPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.