• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Expansion

Do you Like the Idea of an Expansion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm not really too clear on the rules for posting on WoW, so I'm just going to post away anyways.

Does anyone know what's going to be in the Expansion for WoW? I would ask on Blizz forums, but if you have been there you would know why I'm not :p . And I'm not just going to look it up on the site because:
1. This way I can get some opinions on it.
2. This is alot easier...

Level 5
My topic is different from halo's. His is discussing the pictures, mine is a poll, what has been said to be in the game, and discussing what we think should be in WoW, and whether or not the idea of an expansion is a good one or not.

Level 12
I'm sure the Blood elves are mentioned as being playable officially. Right now, I haven't got my ideas layed out to what the expansion is or should be. = /

Level 12
Mecheon said:
SeaGull1723 said:
I'm sure the Blood elves are mentioned as being playable officially

They're not, otherwise I'd be extremely pissed off at Blizzard

The pictures aren't evidence. I've provided enough of my own proving that they might just be a neutral zone

Bloody. Look at WoW frontpage.

Level 25
I've quit WoW

Now to wait for NWN 2 and a suitable model editor for it to come out so I'll have something slighty MMORPGish to keep me happy

That, and the fact one could make the Warcraft RPG in NWN 2 because they're both based of DnD

Level 7
I have some info i didnt read this whole thread so you might of heard already.

Horde is getting Blood Elves, WTF is what you're thinkin right, me 2 i have no explanation as to why yet.

New profession is jewel making - its kinda like enchanting and diablo socket items and shit.

They are opnening the dark portal to outland, there will be an opening to the portal ONCE on each server lots of warlocks are going to be needed, so if u wana get in that better make a lock.

Edit: From Blizzcon Site:

Several years have passed since the Burning Legion's defeat at Mount Hyjal and the races of Azeroth have continued to rebuild their once shattered lives. With renewed strength, the heroes of the Horde and Alliance have begun to explore new lands and broken through the Dark Portal to investigate the realms beyond the known world. Will these heroes find friends or foes? What dangers and rewards lie in wait beyond the Dark Portal? And what will they do when they discover that the demons they thought vanquished have returned to renew their terrible Burning Crusade?

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade is the exciting new expansion to Blizzard's award-winning massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It expands the game by tremendous bounds, adding new races, lands, Battlegrounds, professions and items, and more. Here is just a partial list of what you can expect from the World of Warcraft expansion:
An increase in the level cap to 70
Two new playable races, including the magical Blood Elves
New starting zones in Quel'Thalas and beyond
The entire new continent of Outland, reachable through the
Dark Portal
Many new high-level dungeons to explore in Azeroth,
Outland, and elsewhere
New flying mounts in Outland
Many new and dangerous monsters, including epic world
bosses
Hundreds of new quests
Hundreds of new items