• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Better off asking about moneymaking tips in general forums or whatever is best.

I won't say anything other than that try not to spend a lot in AH unless you really have to.

Level 7
well Drysvalley if your horde and on the server Silverhand I have a level 32 hunter so I could help you get some money :). Like in hillsbrad their is level 30 - 31 turtles that drop a item worth 15 silver if you get 5 thats about 45 silver or somthing.
Not sure if it was worth THAT much though.

Level 2
WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW

...getting headache :(

Level 2
Thats far from real spam :wink:

Real spam is where you repeat messages so much it's causing inconveniency to others.
Or, this. Spam at Wikipedia

:D

I'm clutching my game card right now.. making love to this holy item... i mean object

item sounds better :roll:

Level 1
hm... definately spam and off topic

try makeing armor ands then selling :? find a nice spot and well yea grind and skin and make armor and get rich

Level 2
wow is what people said when i went with only a boxer and a mask ( to mask my identity, hell! ) during halloween.
i think its the only time of the year where i can freely express my sexual activity pubicly without risking getting arrested.

oh yeah, wow, its an addictive downwards spiral, wow is no better than cigarette or drugs, purely unconstructive and wastes your money only to raise your ego, but afterwards it drops when you realize how much time and money you lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.