• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wow Boss Fight

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is my first boss/dungeon map
rate and leave comment
if u have any advice on making it better, plz tell

Keywords:
demon boss fight world of warcraft
Contents

Wow Boss Fight (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jul/07 22:18:02 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Please change the suggested players to something more appropriate. Other: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to...

M

Vengeancekael - [Contact]
Date: 2012/Jul/07 22:18:02

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Please change the suggested players to something more appropriate.

Other:
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Comment: [Rejected]
No author either.

Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 15
Please include the map's creator name (your username), because then we do not know whose map it is. So, mate, please change it. I just want to help you, please do this as soon as you can. :D
Here is a picture which shows you how to do it:
114661d1338988558-temple-ruins-ghrughuegr.jpg

If you are a beginner you have to learn how to make maps properly, sorry. First of all, i recommend you to check some tutorials: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorials/ These will tell you how to make maps well.
Do not misunderstood me, i am not saying your map is bad or something, just trying to help you.
I like the models, but this map is simple, you have 5 heroes and a Misha bear, and you have to kill the creeps and the bosses.
The terrain is too plane, no doodads, and water either. So please, mate, make some water and doodads in this map to make it more attractive.
Well, i hope this helped you, please check the tutorials, and change the map's creator's name to your username, please. Good luck, mate. :D

Level 3
thank you 4 the advice. i think ull find that my other map might be better. (Note: it it not on hive cause it it still being worked on) and i thought i put somewhere, "Credit to those who made the custom models"
and the bear is supposed to be the hunters pet

Level 8
Well sence this is your first map i be so negative or other stuf...

Good Things:
1.Very nice character models i really love it :goblin_good_job:
Bad Thing Really Bad Thins:
1.You didn't give credit to people who helped you and in map Preview you said you will give names of people from who you get the models or something els!

2.Map Name says WoW Boss Fight but i don't really think there is WoW boss in there and i don't really consider that map as a raid but that is my opinion.

3.Your Grammar is really bad you should learn English Better.

4.Your map is not protected i don't think anyone will get in it and change some stuff and claim it's his but you should learn how to protect your map.

5.You Should add some more items!

6.When you kill the Final Boss nothing happens you should make a Trigger that when unit is killed all players or red player Wins:

Event: Unit Die - (Finall Boss )
Conditions:
Action: Give to All Player Victory (or give to red player Victory)

7.Even this is your First Map you still have much to learn!

My Preview is 3/5 I didn't really like it beacuse it was Single Player but that's only my Opinion! :grin:

Last edited:
Level 3
thank you 4 u opinion, my other map is somewhat better
and will work on another 1
and i will find the models again, find the names of who made them, and give real credits
my other map has credits given to those whose models i used, a quest, triggers set up, and soon cinimatics

Last edited: