• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

would you like this?

would you like this kind of footman map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
we've already started on this map and gotten far, but i wana check here and now on how many peaple would like a new footman map with:
arenas (every 20 or so min)
stashes
attached mdx files
new heros/tiers x alot
awsome terain ( well, to my liking)
mounts
and a few other things that i may add to the list when i either make them or remember that i already have:xxd:

wow.. forgot to mention what kind :sad: its a footman map named "Suicidal Footman" :)

Last edited:
Level 2
Srry to break it to you dude but ... theres only 1 footy ... and dont try to edit it into something new :p
BUUUT u have gr8 ideas :) just turn them around a bit into something new and not footy :) , call it a different name and a few more things and voila :) u got ureself a cool map :)

Level 7
I've always thought that a footmen map is the best format for any game. It adds a lot more depth having one hero leading an army, in my opinion, because you have to know how to support your army while still keeping your hero good.

Status
Not open for further replies.