• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

how about it?

what do you think about it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey, if you visit this page, will you vote plz? there are a bunch of views but not many votes...

we've already started on this map and gotten far, but i wana check here and now on how many peaple would like a new footman map with:
arenas (every 20 or so min)
stashes
attached mdx files
new heros/tiers x alot
awsome terain ( well, to my liking)
mounts
and a few other things that i may add to the list when i either make them or remember that i already have:xxd:

wow.. forgot to mention what kind :sad: its a footman map named "Suicidal Footman" :)

well, after bieng given a tiny bit of feedback, i think ill change the map to make it as little like "Footman Frenzy" as i can. possibly making an option at the beggining ( which would take alot of work) that would select teams.
teams of 2,3,or 6.
then obviously changing the name
and, well thats all i can think of other than what i already have

p.s. ( every unit of any kind should be diffrent then the normal "footman frenzy".(except the general kind of units like grunts or footman), but the stats will be customized.

p.s.s i moved and added to this post
*note this map was made from scratch, not just an opened and modified version of another footman map. ( that would be lame and cheap)
i would say it is about 26/58 done :nw:

so... what do you think of it?from just this description anyway,
:thumbs_up::spell_breaker::thumbs_down:

Last edited:
Level 7
Sounds like a fun game if you can pull it off with appropriate game balance and playability, but thats going to be really hard. Also, instead of triple posting, try editing your first post instead.

Level 3
my cuzin just came up with a name and i added a word aeon. i like that word.
ae-on –noun 1. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of the universe.

so the new name is maybe
suicidal conflict??or suicidal melee, orSuicidal aeon struggle or is that a bit too wordy?

Last edited:
Level 7
I sort of meant replayability really. Enfos is great because it has a rematch feature, which builds up the competition and makes you want to play more to win. I guess what I mean is I like games that are competitive. It makes you want to play more, get better, so you can go and beat everyone the next game.

Level 9
What I actually like from the orginal footmen frenzy is the quick terrain. And the nice hero.

I think that the footmen frenzy dosent need a good terrain because its a fast map where you always need to be awake. So I dont look so much at the terrain.

I also like the heroes. They are used the normals ablities from warcraft. And I dont see any reason to make new custom spell.

But what I done like is the hero ballacing. Ie. the archamge got blizzard that kills like 10 units in 5 seconds, while the paladin got the divine shiled.. What im trying to say is thats its unfair some of there heroes got aeo damge while some here only got death coil.

I want all heroes got aeo or the they not. I have played it alot, and i want it to be a bit more balanced it.

Status
Not open for further replies.