• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Would Like Some Help/Feedback on "Crazy Mine Cart Riders"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, I made a new map called Crazy Mine Cart Riders (my username is alphawolf). The terrain is almost complete, and the perspective is in first person, but the secret is it uses the smooth cameras that are used in the Warcraft 3 Campaigns, not panning cameras.

This kind of camera work will take extra work and is not as simple as simply panning to the location of the unit.

I have made triggers for the beginning flag waving that the flag girl does, but that is all.

I would also like some feedback on the terrain, as it's meant to look good in first person in Wc3 Reforged. There are a few doodads missing in Wc3 Classic so Reforged is recommended. There is a cave that has a roof and a castle as well.

As I lay more rail tracks in the air, I will create a floating city too in the sky.

If you would like to be part of testing or help in any way and you have Wc3 Reforged, feel free and I will add you to credits.

Screenshots:
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full