• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WotLK- Jailor of The Damned

Another Bolvar from me...this 1 was make for cinematic project and I lazy to give him a custom weaponless attack animation so i decide to give him a paladin anim instant...if u want him to stand without hammer u can delete it urself either play him with his alternate version...
feel free to edit aslong u give credit me...

refrence
542118b133732491934cfe9c27b5f79ecc673386_hq.jpg

Update
1. hid hero glow in specific anim
2. animation name change
3. add death on alternate movement
4. recalculate extents
5. sanity test
Previews
Contents

WOTLK - The Jailor of The Damned (Model)

WOTLK - The Jailor of The Damned (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Still, please recalculate the extents of the model.
Level 34
This model is absolutely gorgeous!!
Thx man...

@Stefan.K was think to not give him a weapon and i came out with this weaponless for alternate animation xD

Very nice model!

Good job!!
Thx bro...

Yeah, I was wondering why you gave him hammer. Perhaps make a low poly version of hammer like this? https://i.pinimg.com/564x/96/79/e4/9679e46de5ce6f27838a7d464ae62e0d.jpg
Cuz his early look... Look like a scavenger for me... so i imagine he just picking up a fallen hero s hammer from the battle field as temporary weapon... Haha
Great model, i noticed that, your models are a little bumpy when it comes to animations, and i was wondering why don't you just use some of the better already available ingame animations, because the quality of texture on most of your models is awesome.
Cuz i spend more time on mesh and texture...actually i hv a lot of idea on it and I hv struggle for giving him a claw attack animation or maybe spell cast with his left hand but i failed so i upload the mesh here... hope some 1 can do the job for me...

Villager man have boxing animations, and the Sea Giant has a Hadoken slam attack. Just Sayan...
sound intresting... Ill try when i free XD
Awesome! Thank you for making and sharing!
U welcum...

Another amazing model as always, kangyun! Will you update the mace and make it look like his mace from WoW or are you gonna leave it as the regular paladin mace model?

5/5 +rep

I currently planing to work for another model...
this 1might update in future...no sure when... If i hv better idea i will...

DAAAAMN!!! That's hot! That's really hot!
Thx need extra spicy?
Nice! with a custom texture and some custom animations, it would be a fine match to this beauty: Bolvar's Hammer
I noe someone will do... :ogre_hurrhurr:

Last edited:
Level 17
Great model, i noticed that, your models are a little bumpy when it comes to animations, and i was wondering why don't you just use some of the better already available ingame animations, because the quality of texture on most of your models is awesome.

Level 10
Another amazing model as always, kangyun! Will you update the mace and make it look like his mace from WoW or are you gonna leave it as the regular paladin mace model?

5/5 +rep