• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Bolvar with an animation added

Level 5
I wanna make kangyun's Bolvar model use the Bash ability.
Here it is.
However, that one doesn't have the attack slam animation.
But I've found the spell slam animation of the followling model is perfect.
I wanna transfer it (only the spell slam animation) to kangyun's Bolvar model.
And I also wanna add the effect of attack slam animation of another model.
Here it is.

Could someone help me? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Level 5
google:
youtube retera animation transfer
start with the shorter ones, like

i might give it a try as well
I know how to transfer the animation. But the effect attached to the Spell Slam animation from Stefan.K's Dark Paladin isn't what I want.
What I want is the effect attached to the Attack Slam animation from Tauer's Slayer Orgrim Doomhammer.

I can do it. You'll have to wait until weekend though. I also recommend using Arthas Menethil (Paladin), Daelin Proudmoore, and Derivatives instead of in-game Arthas.
OK. I can wait. Thank you.

I can do it. You'll have to wait until weekend though. I also recommend using Arthas Menethil (Paladin), Daelin Proudmoore, and Derivatives instead of in-game Arthas.
Sorry I've changed my idea a little. I want kangyun's Bolvar model to be modified instead of the official Arthas model because I hope that the target can be used not only as a human hero but also as an undead one.
I wish you didn't start yet and my decision didn't waste your time, or I would be really sorry.

One more thing I've just discovered, that is, kangyun's Bolvar model lacks Team Color.
Could you fix it by the way if at all possible? I would really appreciate it.