• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WotA 1.0.0b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
War of the Ages > A mix of DotA, Hero Wars, and some creative new ideas...
Choose from one of over 35 unique heroes, each with their own custom spells. Each hero has 3 spells(4 levels) and one ultimate (3 levels.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Available Game Modes : -ap -ar : (all pick) (all random)
-repick allows you to choose a new hero.
>>> Mini Games <<<
There are 2 mini games in War of the Ages. These Games alternate every 5 minutes or so.
Duels
When it comes time for a duel, one of three possible duels will be selected depending on the number of players; 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3.
Like in Hero Wars, the picked players are placed in the arena, hp is set to 100%, and the duel begins.
Monster Survival
The second mini game, Monster Survival takes every player from each teams and puts them in 2 separate arenas. Then a monster is summoned into the arena and the first team to kill the monster wins. (All monsters come from World of Warcraft Raid Bosses.)
- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> > > PLEASE READ < < <
THERE ARE MANY SPELLS, SKINS, AND MODELS IN THIS GAME THAT COME DIRECTLY FROM THEHELPER.NET RESOURCES. AUTHORS SHOULD BE ALL CREDITED, HOWEVER IF YOU SEE A SPELL THAT IS NOT CREDITED IN THE CREDITS QUEST, PLZ EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
- - - - - -
This is the first legit game i have ever made and i hope you like it. Most of the triggers are in GUI, im still trying to learn JASS. There are probably some small bugs that havent been weeded out yet. If you find any please email me or post below.
TO DOWNLOAD CLICK THE LINK BELOW

http://epicwar.com/maps/92524/
Version History
No this is not the first version of this game ever made. I started War of the Ages in the end of January, 2009. It was first called Humans Vs Orcs, then Footies VS Grunts, then Face Off, then War of the Tribes, and now War of the Ages. There have probably been over 250 versions of War of the Ages, but this is the very first version to hit the internet. There is a clan that tests each version that comes out called Clan Dov on Lordaeron US West.

Please post your comments and any bugs you find, and please refrain from saying, "This game is just a shittier version of Dota" or something like that.
I am open to any new hero, spell, or item ideas; if you have any email them to me at [email protected]

Thanks again, try it out!

Keywords:
War of the Ages, Hero, AOS, War, Humans, Human, Orc, Orcs,
Contents

WotA 1.0.0b (Map)

Reviews
11:59, 21st Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't upload such low quality maps here ever again! Use Epicwar for maps like this. It has horrible terrain, heroes, spells, unoriginal, boring, has a lot of problems, the wisp can build, isn't invurnable...

M

11:59, 21st Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't upload such low quality maps here ever again! Use Epicwar for maps like this. It has horrible terrain, heroes, spells, unoriginal, boring, has a lot of problems, the wisp can build, isn't invurnable. Learn WE better, but you need to improve severely before you try and update something else here, Rejected.