• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WormSkull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I really dont see why u guys must be rude to him. Yes he does really express his feeling on stuff and it may not be the right thing to say at that time. but just because he says what he thinks doesnt mean u have to be rude. And acolyte the poll was disrespectful, and if u think that raz's sigs are better then worms maybe should keep it to your self. then there wouldnt be any conflict over whos sigs are better then whos. This is what i think and i really could care less if u flame me.

~Mistix

Edit: yes but i thought this is off topic and u can talk about whatever you feel like? but i know now that I cant do this again lol =(.

Level 13
thanks mistix, but your thread actually breaks a rule;

"Do Not Post For Specific People

Any posts labelled "To xxxxx" are not allowed. If you have a specific question for a person, PM him, send him an email, or contact him some other way. It is unacceptable to contact him this way. If you do, you will get a warning, the second time you will get a banned for a week, and the third time you will be banned forever. "

thanks for sharing my point of view, that's very considerate, but you should do it via PM's, since this will mostly get deleted.

im happy to see that apparantly no one is against me, in fact only 5 persons may be against me, but it feels like a lot.

i don't really mind them except for that poll. but any discussions about this should be fixed via PM's, i am not bush, and you are not jonh kerry argueing, so this shouldnt be a historical moment.

thanks.

Level 4
i wasn't against him... I was just expressin my opinion and i said that i've never seen his work. Now i'm testin his capabilities and requested a sig at his workshop...

Level 13
you never seen my work? look at my workshop, first post, there are few animated sigs/avs and some are animated, they were all done by me, it's not an image i took and typed stuff on it, it's all made from scratch, i havent took anything from anyone, not even fonts.

Level 4
Wormskull, you have to realize, when people work hard to make a skin or what ever, and than comes someone (you) and says that its bad (yes you do that), of cause he'll be against you... It is very annoying. Try you making a skin, than people will criticize it and give it a 1/5.

Level 2
well wormskull is partially right, its okay since ther are som ppl who actaully post really sucky and quickly done skins. but there are some ppl who take pride int heir work since they actually worked long and hard on their skins and he tells them that its a piece of crap and he could do it in one second or minute. and yes that does get really annoying. oh and ppl have criticsed one of his skins, one that i requested. and they layed down the hammer prety hard, but it also affeced me to since i partially worked on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.