• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WormsDaemon

A demon.. he has fiery cracks on his face.I changed his arms, so one is unarmored, and another armored.

Keywords:
Tichondrius, Nathrezim, Fire Face, Wormskull
Contents

WormsDaemon (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Surprisingly, the biggest ass from wc3sear.ch made a good skin! Hooray!

M

THE_END: Surprisingly, the biggest ass from wc3sear.ch made a good skin! Hooray!

Level 11
What's up with you and nudity...? :? It's a bit disturbing...

Anyway, the area around the mouth looks kinda wierd because there's too much of the same color there. And it looks strange, having team color on only one shoulder. And I don't really like the earings... And the armour seems kinda plain, try making it more intricate.

Edit: I decided to change my rating to 4/5, because I can see more detail on the armour that I didn't see before.

Level 13
wtf. where the hell do you see nudity? i tried to make cracks from black to yellow from the eyes to the mouth, since i cant really make the eyes another color than black, since it have black particle emitters here.

Level 2
Very nice. I especially like the portrait. However, the unbalanced team color thing doesn't look so great.

And I don't quite understand why Finarfin finds "naked" such an aversive word...

Level 3
you must be truly impressed if the asymmetric team-colour shoulderpad is the only thing you want him to improve. :shock:

i'd give him a bit more shading on the armour, rest looks good. 8)

Level 1
I really like how you skinned the face, Wormskull. Also, the little earing is a nice little touch. Plus, the armor looks cool. And the arm-thing is a unique idea as well. I'm gonna haveta go with a 5/5

Level 6
Very nice skin, but I think it'll look better on a default undead hero, I don't know, the long face of Tichondrius just doesn't suit to it... That's my impressions. Otherwose, very nice.

Level 11
@Montag_451: I never said I have a problem with nudity, there's just been a lot lately.

At least I'm not one of the stupid noobs who condems this skin just because Wormskull did it.(I gave this skin a 4)

Level 2
That is one of the most awesome skins I have ever seen. The skin has great potential, and, in my opinion, is held back by the model. Making a new model for it would be well worth your time. A bulkier model would be better for it.

Level 2
I agrea with Finarfin, most people rank u down cuz ur a moron :wink: but this is a good skin(Noot like da Blademaster :? ..."shivers") keep up da good work :D 4/5

Level 3
5/5 its realy good though it has a few minor problems such as the uper lip :/ but over all it is very good! I like the unbalanced team color it makes it look cool for some reason it gives the whole skin a commanding feel to it

Level 2
Wow. The infamous Wormskull. It seems that you have 3 skins under your belt. I am pretty amazed though. You have 3 skins that have been made, 1 that is popular, yet you bag on people and tell them that their skins suck. Wow real nice huh? :roll:
The face is the best part. Everything else sucks.
^That's how most of your reviews are.^
Except usually its "This is horrible. There is no shading. How much time did you spennd? 5 minutes? There is no freehand. All my stuff is freehand."

I'm not a skinner and I am not good at art but you are a very discouraging person and should keep your comments to yourself. If you hate everyone else's work, why not make a forum about it okay?

Wormskulls hate forum.

Just for you.

Ooo :p Maybe then you'd shut up and put your reviews in your own stupid forum. Wouldn't that be nice for a change?

Oh, and your avatar, it needs more freehand.

:twisted:

Level 5
I gave that some thought myself. The thing about wormy's comments is that they raise the standards of skinning. The more he 'flames', the more people will feel the urge to live up to his expectations, generally improving the quality of skins posted. And if a skinner shows promise, he often leaves some good advice. If not, he is quite relentless in his criticism.

Sometimes I even get the feeling the moderators especially assigned him to this task.

Smart.

Level 5
Wow. The infamous Wormskull. It seems that you have 3 skins under your belt. I am pretty amazed though. You have 3 skins that have been made, 1 that is popular, yet you bag on people and tell them that their skins suck. Wow real nice huh?
The face is the best part. Everything else sucks.
^That's how most of your reviews are.^
Except usually its "This is horrible. There is no shading. How much time did you spennd? 5 minutes? There is no freehand. All my stuff is freehand."

I'm not a skinner and I am not good at art but you are a very discouraging person and should keep your comments to yourself. If you hate everyone else's work, why not make a forum about it okay?

Wormskulls hate forum.

Just for you.

Ooo Maybe then you'd shut up and put your reviews in your own stupid forum. Wouldn't that be nice for a change?

this skin is worth 5/5 and nothing else.

Oh, and your avatar, it needs more freehand.

Keep your fingers off the keyboard, you'r making yourself stupid.