• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WorldTree.v.s.LichKing v4.02

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: -Kobas-
A defensive map recreated and edited by the formal map Defense of the Lich King No Food.
The map was created by Tobleronex. Both of them including WorldTree.v.s.LichKing

Gameplay : Everything same like Defense of the LichKing but with newest changelog and longer gameplay.

Features :
- Added in new buildings/structures and background
- New heroes and remake creeps
- Lumber Trigger/Function
- Bonus Lumber Trigger/Function
- Change models/skins
- New model/skin/loadingscreen/previewscreen
Better gameplay with longer time and more roles. Have an equal team to have fairer game.
- New sounds/musics

Uploaded to hiveworkshop.com by offeration
Uploaded to epicwar.com by formal creator Tobleronex
Others editor etc is not include here because formal is Tobleronex
We should not down Tobleronex reputation of this map

What's more OPEN-SOURCE MAP.

Keywords:
WorldTree.v.s.LichKing_v4.02 , v4.02 , World , Tree , Lich King , King , Lich , New , defend , defensive , defense , survival , survive , other , defe
Contents

WorldTree.v.s.LichKing v4.02 (Map)

Reviews
12:03, 10th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Stolen map

M

12:03, 10th Jun 2011
-Kobas-:
Stolen map

Level 21
I'll be sure to test it out and such when I'm done with it, I'll be posting a review on how the game is.