• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World War III Ver 5.5

Contents

World War III Ver 5.5 (Map)

Level 6
I Do Think As The Maker is my Cuz But He Need's To Add Some things this isnt the Final version and yes and comments or susjections just tell me and i will tell him And Plz Have Fun >>>> :)

Remember This isnt a Reqular Warcraft Map unless u wanna be Orc or Undead Nightelf But To Use The Good Units You Have To use Human.But AS My First Comment he is my cuz and i live with him any comments or susjections just leave me a message and i will tell him about it and see if he likes your idea there is also many types of units in this map tanks flamethrowers machine gunners pistol soldiers Etc Me And my Cuz Hope You injoy this Map.

And Btw s require food, and Air Units require both food and lumber. Shouldent Be In There But he will remove it later :idea:

I Got a New Map im makeing me myself if any of u wanna test it plz contact me and i will let u know when it will be rdy and when u can test it plz i need testers :idea:

I Hope You all INJOY My Cuze's Map

If Any of you Would like to be my maping parner plz tell me. :twisted:

This Version is but The 5th The Final Version Will Be i beleave 50.0 And maybe it will continue im not sure yet if he is gonna go farther or not i can ask him but i don't think he even knows if he want's to go farther than that i will keep it updated on if he is or not i hope u Injoy And merry Chrismas To You All! I Hope You All Get Wat You wanted

Note:Be Human Every other Team isnt Changed only was meant for human But u can be the other teams just won't Have That Much of a Chance.