• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

World of Warcraft Molten Core

Contents

World of Warcraft Molten Core (Map)

Level 2
This is my first map entered into Wc3sear. The part with "This map will take 1-2hours" Was a example of complete strangers tryn to do it together.
This is my first map made, and I hope noone responds rudely :p Ive worked ALONG time on this... like working maybe 1week, 2weeks but it was in progress for 2months to 3months.
Have fun playing! Post here if there are any problems, and yes I do relize that things arent level60 at start, they hit 60 after being hit by something(The mobs that is)
Edit: Also note there are no hunters, I F**KIN HATE HUNTERS. That is all.

Level 22
Well, lets see if this one is any better then the other MC map...

But I can say right now....must have 10 people? And its nearly 4 meg map? Thats nearly 40 megs of data transfer just to get 1 game started. Will never happen on b.net.

EDIT: Okay, tried it. ALthoguht its a little easier then the other MC map, the terrain was exceedinly bland (the other suffered the same problem). Could use more lava waterfalls and stalagmites.

Level 7
Hello Darth_Mora, I love this map.
Me and a friend made some changes to the first one, and I have to say that our version is much better.
We fixed balance issues, bugs.
Personal, I added a way to allow units to pass through each other to prevent blocking in tight areas like the first bridge. Also I added a complete voice-over for like the last 3-4 lines at the end of the game right before you fight Rags.
Now our version is beatable with only 7 people. Now the reason we did this is its hard to find people to play with so it can take forever to get a group together.
So far my version is the only version I've seen played on the US East (Azeroth) server.

If you would like to talk to me more about this please contact me on yahoo messenger at coolguyde2002
or by email at [email protected]

I hope you do as I would like to talk to you more about this.

Thank you,
Linera
-The Dark Queen-

Level 1
WOOT!! I LIKE IT SPECIALLY THE WOW MODELS!! MAKE MORE WOW MODELS INTO MAPS PLZ I WANT TO EXPORT THEM (i specally like the Molten Giant and the Black Drake) Make a Blackwing Lair or a Naxxramas!! 1000000000000/5...

Level 11
Looks like another map that needs help from EVILLIZARD!!! I will test this right away, btw Linera, I think you should of asked for his permision before you defile his map :p Jk, im sure you tried to do something. Btw, looking at the comments, are they really directly copied directly from candy wars? I could imagine doing a few of them, like the Warrior charge, but other than that, is that not a little cheap? OK, going to test.

Level 31
WOOT!! I LIKE IT SPECIALLY THE WOW MODELS!! MAKE MORE WOW MODELS INTO MAPS PLZ I WANT TO EXPORT THEM (i specally like the Molten Giant and the Black Drake) Make a Blackwing Lair or a Naxxramas!! 1000000000000/5...

WOOT! AR HAR HAR WOOOOOT YEAH WOW EXPORTS WOOT! OH WAIT THEY ARNT ALLOWED ON HIVE WOOOOT!!!

though some moderators may allow them in maps, depends on how nice they are :O