• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I would like some WoW Lookalike models for each race please. If you could send attachments. please make sure these models look alot alike the real once almost simular. And do not directly export them from wow is is illegal....

Thanks to Brambleclaw for the idea

Last edited:
Level 17
So You should just change /edit your request to
I would like some WoW Lookalike models for each race please. If you could send attachments. please make sure these models look alot alike the real once almost simular. And do not directly export them from wow it is illegal....

Last edited:
Level 31
Level 16
well...blizzard's website gave us an Official WoW icons for use in warcraft 3

and one of my friend contacted them,talking about using WoW models in Warcraft 3, and said, it isn't illegal,
as long as you use it in Blizzard games, not any other games.such as valve games.

i even saw a post like that somewhere in wc3campaigns, i forgot, its a long time ago...

try contact the company, its not illegal..

and one of my friend contacted them,talking about using WoW models in Warcraft 3, and said, it isn't illegal,
as long as you use it in Blizzard games, not any other games.such as valve games.

i even saw a post like that somewhere in wc3campaigns, i forgot, its a long time ago...

I had contacted Blizzard to ask them and they didn't reply at all.
I made a cinematic, but it uses two World of Warcraft models. I asked General Frank if I could release the map and he prevented me from doing so, so I released it as a video clip.

Level 8

Well if that so I will contact them to make sure and if it is true then I will use them I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.