• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

World of Warcraft models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Howling Blast
wow20081216143515lg3.png

no description, sorry

Earth Shield
Snow.jpg

looks like Wc3s lightning shield but instead of lightning it's earth, simple.

Plague Strike, Heart Strike.
north-pole-moon2.jpg

Looks like the moon on the picture, abit thicker and abit shorter, plague strike is green and heart strike is red, with a small glow of the abilitys color

Chaos bolt
Chaos%20Bolt.jpg

Fires a green dragon head at the target, the back of that head should burn with a small, constant green fire. there should be a small darkgreen sphere at the left and right side of the dragon head, those spheres should glow alot in a light green color. (the spheres shal follow the dragon head towards the target)
i might come up with more later

(im not usualy posting pictures, so could someone tell me how to use the hidden tag so the post wouldn't be so long :p)

Last edited:
Level 14
when you make or edit a post, if you are in the advanced mode (clicked "Go Advanced" button), then theres an icon of a magnifying glass on the right:
hidden01.gif

when you have found this button, then you select your text that you want to hide and click the button.
example one:

selected text to hide

Level 3
when you make or edit a post, if you are in the advanced mode (clicked "Go Advanced" button), then theres an icon of a magnifying glass on the right:
hidden01.gif

when you have found this button, then you select your text that you want to hide and click the button.
example one:

selected text to hide

ty :D

chaos bolt

Thanks you (didn't found it when i searched for chaos bolt) Oo

Earth shield

it should be like the lightning shield not like an attachment orb :p

Status
Not open for further replies.