• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World of Endora (A orpg wurth playing?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I had this idea in mind for a long time and finally found myself a team to work on this orpg that i have in mind. Sorry for the long lines of text but since this is a idea thread its rather logical. Thanks to all who actually are going to read the big wall of text and plz post me what you think about the idea. And if you like post your idea's as well.

World of Endora Team:

DR. House aka I_Bring_Doom: Project leader/terrainer
Snowtime: Triggers/jass/gui
Skyswimsky: Gui
Garshilan: Terrainer
Mr.Smexy: temporary modeler

Story line:

Once in the World of Endora a child was born in the city of Eldorian.
A prophet in the city fortold the citizens that the future of this boy would change the entire world.
And indeed the prediction came true.
When the boy became 18 he traveled around the world and explored the beautifull landscapes of Endora.
But during these travels the boy found the Shu'l amu'ur damas,
a cursed book made by Ragmadron in which he carfed a piece of his soul so that everyone who would
read the book would slowly get possesed.
Every page the boy read made his mind and soul more clouded. His intention to become a hero disappeared in time
The only emotions left were anger,hatred and vangeance.
He became the servant of the demon lord who had been imprisonnend behind the Gate Of Eternal Keys and gained immense powers.
The world didn't know what evil had been set free until the day the city's were attacked by demonic creatures.
For the reign of the demon Soulonius had returned, and only the brave would stand a chance!

Regions and City:////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Estaria: lvl 1-60 (Basic region with a forest a desert some grass landscapes and lots of beaches)

- Ravenswood (forest area near the city of Aeverlon)
- Dorgramar (Dwarven city)
- Eldorian (City of humans)
- Dendramar (Snow area near Dorgramar)
- Wolfsong Fortress (City of orcs)
- Gar'dal desert (desert area near Wolfsong Fortress)
- Isle of Khadzan (highest level instance for this region its a tropic island area with trolls)
- Aeverlon (city of fairies)
- Eldorian Cave (instance with a rock troll)
- Frost troll camp (instance in the Dendramar region)
- Scorpion Lair (instance in Gar'dal desert)

Alucard: lvl 60-90 (Dark region with forests and creepy places and 2 city's which are at war)

- Norfold (City of the neutral werewolfs which are at war with the vampires)
- Wrathmarsh (Swamp area near the city of Norfold)
- Slitheras (City of vampires which are unally to everyone)
- Lichfield graveyard (Place full with graves and 1 big mansion which is a instance for level 80)
- Lichfield Mansion (Instance in the lichfield graveyard area)
- Driftwood (Forest with dark evil creatures and 1 road which leads to both citys)

Bonrefias: lvl 90-100

- Crostborne: (Begin city where you arrive from Norfold city shipyard)
- Chillingwastes: (Big landscape full of snow and ice inhabited by strange creatures)
- Zhoul ther keep: (level 95 instance which beholds the strong and powerfull Soulonius)
- Frostclaw carven: (A carvern with lots of big spiky rocks and inhabbited by dragons)
- Nremendor camp: (a small human outpost where you can buy potions and so on)
- The forbidden gate: (this gate was once made by the wizards who defeaded Ragmadron Lord of souls and yet behind this gate Ragmadron has been locked away so he couldn't attack anyone anymore yet he is still able to controll his puppit named Soulonius)

Instances://////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Eldorian Cave: Level 15 instance (Boss is a big rock troll level 15 boss)

Frost troll camp: level 25 instance (Boss Shakti Frostbite level 25 boss)

Scorpion Lair: Level 40 instance (Boss Arachniad level 40 boss)

Isle of Khadzan: Level 60 instance (Boss Tzul Maran level 60 boss)

ALUCARD://///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Slyhteras School of Magic: Level 75 instance (5 bosses instance)

Boss1: Lorwen: Wizard of the light
Boss2: Dalamar: Wizard of darkness
Boss3: Doilidh: Wizard of death
Boss4: Lynwen: Wizard of life
Boss5: Cormagh: Wizard of chaos

Lichfield Mansion: Level 80 instance (Boss Nostro (Mansion Lord) level 80 boss)

BONREFIAS:///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Zhoul ther keep: level 95 instance (Boss Soulonius level 95 boss)

The Gate of eternal keys: Level 100 instance (Boss Ragmadron Lord of Souls level 100 boss)

SUNSET HOUSE:////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Only able to enter during night once you enter the house you see the first room which shows
a hanging body telling you to go to the dinning room there you fight the first boss eventually
you move on to 4 other rooms until you defeaded all bosses and than have to fight the final boss
which would be a young child.

GOLD/EC SYSTEM:////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ok this is how it works in the begin to get gold will be extremly hard as for the fact you will
get like 1 gold for killing a level 1 creep. When you yet kill a level 100creep you get around
500 gold for killing 1 of them. Here is how the EC/Gold works

1 EC (eldorian Cash used to buy special items) = wurth 500,000 Gold

To get 500,000 gold you need to kill 1000 level 100 creeps.

DEMON DOORS:////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Demon doors are doors which protect a certain treasure chest which can be killed in order to get
special items or even EC. In order to get to this chest you need to complete the task the Demon
Door gives you. Once the chest is on the half of its life skeletons will spawn and attack you.

LOCATIONS:///////////////////////////////////////////

ESTARIA||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ravenswood: In ravens wood there is a demon door which requires gold to unlock.

Isle of Khadzan: In Khadzan there is a demon door which requires to be destroyed.

Eldorian: In Eldorian there is a demon door near the Eldorian cave which requires a warrior to be
able to unlock it.

ALUCARD||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Wrathmarsh: In Wrathmarsh there is a demon door which requires a code to unlock the door give a hint

Lichfield Graveyard: In Lichfield there is a demon door which requires person to be killed (Draco Slytherin)

Driftwood: In Driftwood there is a demon door which requires a statue to be destroyed

BONREFIAS||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Frostclaw Carvern: (No idea what quest is needed to unlock it)

Chillingwastes: (No idea what quest is needed to unlock it)

The gate of eternal keys: (Defead Ragmadron)

Last edited:
Level 8
story-wise it sounds like a Arthas to Lich King story.. in a different skin. nice choice of names though:) Alucard seems familiar to me but im not sure where i heard it:)
who is the boy by the way? and what happened to him?

could you tell something about the characters units?

Level 15
Alucard is Dracula reversed =))) There was one in Castlevania, I believe, and the most faous Alucard is from anime "Hellsing"

Level 18
Trillium is correct about that :p and thanks for the compliment i supose. About the character units i will tell them this week since i do not have the correct notepad standing on my own computer on the moment and i cant remember which classes their all were besides the normal once like a warrior. What i can tell is that all classes will be able to advance twice so that you do not have the same abilitys the entire game long. Also the faerie city will be one of the citys where you can become a certain class. O and about the boy his name was Martin Edion and he unfortionatly got killed by heroes and is free now and joined his parents in a much brighter and happyr place. (just made that up myself 10 seconds ago) i kinda left it open since your able to fight him in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.