• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:eek: Well here's my problem. My WE doesn't show the models for the Frozen Throne so I tried reinstalling it. After the reinstall I checked the WE and it then showed the Frozen Throne models, all complete from melee to campaign. But after applying the patches it went back to not showing them again. Can anyone help me fix this? Am I the only one experiencing this? Which patch does this problem? as I am sure it's one of the patches.

All help is much appreicated.

Level 3
:? Me using the default WE from the Warcraft CD's.

You see whenever I try to reinstall the game the WE shows them completely then after applying the patches it doesn't anymore. This is really weird. Seems like I'm the only one with this problem.

Level 11
Then it sounds like your WE itself is buggy. Talk to Blizzard tech support, and if that doesn't work, save up to buy another WCIII disc.

Or just don't mess with the patches. :?

Level 3
:D :) I've solved the problem. It was the patches alright. All I needed to do was put the patches on a seperate folder other than the WC3 folder. Doing so I was able to use the correct World Editor and the patched WC3.

Thanks anyways guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.